Free online full length workout videos???

Options
I've just spent pretty much hours looking for a couple of decent workout videos online which I dont have to pay for and that I can do while i am travelling. I haven't really found any that were great, some ok one but was wondering if anyone had any they liked. I would like a full length one as they help me with timing and motivation.

Ideally I'm looking for:

1. Whole body - possibly a bootcamp one??? Ideally would like to find a few of these.
2. Abs - intermediate, but not pilates/yoga
3. Lower body

If anyone has seen any they really like please let me know!

Thanks!

Replies

• horsepullerlovesme
    horsepullerlovesme Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    bump
  • PegasusDeb
    PegasusDeb Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    bump me too!
  • FirewifeCarrie
    Options
    You can search for videos on YouTube...many of them are full length! Exercise TV also has a website that has free full length workouts, you just have to search for them. I use YouTube a ton for my workouts. I also have tons of Zumba workouts put together so it's like a full workout. Hope this helps! :smile:
  • Rain_Howard
    Options
    Free and full length are two almost mutually exclusive needs. Netflix has some on line but that requires a subscription (though it's only like 8$ a month) and you can find a lot of short ones on youtube.

What I have done with a couple is download them from youtube one section at a time and then stitch them back together into one cohesive video (is it technology or piracy? Hmmm)
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Try exercise.com . It's pretty good.
  • Sanvita58
    Sanvita58 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    You can register yourself in Exercisetv.com too..loads of workout there...
  • Momkat65
    Momkat65 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    bump
  • tcdawley78
    tcdawley78 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Netflix has a lot of good videos... :-D
  • tiedye
    tiedye Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    It's not full length, but the 8 minute abs video done 1-2x per day got me a six pack in three weeks. There's also 8 minute buns and 8 minute arms. I like them all but the abs one is the best.
  • elena0559
    elena0559 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    any new info out there on this topic?
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    There must be a hundred thousand of these on youtube. Go there, put in your 3 wants, and you'll have so much to choose from that your head will explode.

or try this link. www.lmgtfy.com. Even more workout videos there.
  • viajera99
    viajera99 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    FitnessBlender.com
    BeFit YouTube Channel
  • jriehl08
    jriehl08 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    www.hasfit.com single workouts or complete workout programs
  • adschimek
    adschimek Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I just discovered this awesome site and I LOVE it! Tons of videos and all types of exercise, all FREE!

http://www.fitnessblender.com/
  • TamiSH2
    TamiSH2 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    you can also borrow videos from the library.
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options

or try this link. www.lmgtfy.com. Even more workout videos there.

Out of all the links in this thread, I had to click on yours :laugh: :laugh:
  • 1lisalou
    1lisalou Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Bodyrock tv has short HIIT workouts that are pretty challenging. They are short workouts between 12-20 min but, that's all I can handle of them. They are on youtube and there is now a body rock tv free app.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    If there's a P90X, I'd like to try that one.
  • Lisapayne76
    Lisapayne76 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • WhataBroad
    WhataBroad Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    Big Fitness Blender fan!! the 1000 calorie workout is a fav but they also have lots of short sessions you can put together!