Indian Vs Italian Vs Chinese food?

Options
So girls n Guys whats your favorite cuisine ? Best dishes?

Replies

• BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    butter chicken
    espresso... but if we're limiting to food and not beverage, then chicken parmesan
    chicken almond soo guy
  • efirkey
    efirkey Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I love Italian followed by Thai and Sushi.
    I hate Indian food (spicy mush)
  • j75j75
    j75j75 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I love ALL types of cuisine. But my favorites are Thai, Chinese, Sushi, and Italian...Also love me some BBQ!! Mmmm :happy: :happy:
  • ScottyBeBop
    ScottyBeBop Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Thai and sushi all dayyyyyy. But out of the three you listed i pick indian. Love spicy food.
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    Well I am Indian...its great..but dont eat as much as when I was growing up...which for me is a good thing..

Love Italian.I make a mean sauce

Chinese...love it..nothing like greasy chinese after a night of drinking..
  • rkray3
    rkray3 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I like it all, but of these three, Indian would be my favorite - lots of great low cal, high flavor options and as a vegetarian, it's SO easy to order at an Indian restaurant and there are SO many options (unlike many American restaurants). My favorite dishes are Aloo Palak (spinach and potatoes) and Paneer Tikka Masala (cheese and creamy tomato sauce - not really a low calorie option, but good to have as a "sometimes food" when I want a treat).
  • BearHugger78
    Options
    Hmmm... tough call. Pizza and burgers would be my staples if I weren't eating fish and chicken salads almost every day, but I do enjoy a number of ethnic dishes.

My all time favorite meal might be empanadas and grilled chicken with rice from Sophie's Cuban Cuisine in New York City ... drenched in their insanely addictive "green crack" sauce (which is really the highlight). If I were going to die tomorrow, that's what I'd tell my family to bring me for my last meal.

I've been lucky enough to have had a lot of homemade Thai and Italian because of a friend and family respectively, and used to regularly eat out at both types of restaurants also.

When I had the opportunity to eat good Indian food I'd usually go once every week or two. Unfortunately I haven't found any good Indian restaurants where I live now.

I also enjoy both authentic Chinese food and the stuff marketed toward Americans. General Tso's chicken and xiaolongbao are personal favorites.