Replies

• TheLuSir
    TheLuSir Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options
    "You have all been Red-listed. Have a nice day." -OP
  • Fr3shStrt
    Fr3shStrt Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I don't understand this at all. Except trivializing genocide, I guess? Not sure.
    With love,
    Burt

that's what I'm getting from this
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    A scapegoat! Of course... why didn't I think of that??

Any ideas for a scapegoat??

I've got one in mind....
  • RobfromLakewood
    Options
    I don't understand this at all. Except trivializing genocide, I guess? Not sure.
    With love,
    Burt

Thank you Burt, I for one have grown somewhat disgusted by everything people don't like being compared to either Nazi's or specific people to Hitler. Beside trivializing a horrible aspect of human history, it is truly weak intellectually. I hope it is not just the people lost in my personal history that has led me to feel this way, but also common sense that would say someone critical of grammar (or such) is not analogous to what the Nazi's truly created.
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    I JUST GET REALLY MAD AT THEM AND TYPE IN ALL CAPS!!

It scares them off.
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    I JUST GET REALLY MAD AT THEM AND TYPE IN ALL CAPS!!

It scares them off.

DOESN'T SCURR ME!!!

Now what?
  • Grundle_Raspberries
    Options
  • Argentino
    Argentino Posts: 52
    Options
    ^^^^^um.... I was going to respond then got distracted by this profile pic... ehm.

Please define thread- nazi.
  • Grundle_Raspberries
    Options
    ^^^^^um.... I was going to respond then got distracted by this profile pic... ehm.

Hello, Pink Floyd's The Wall! :flowerforyou:
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    Note: The following is my one and only serious post in this thread. It is intended for those who are either not acquainted with or otherwise not appreciative of this type of humor (satire). This is not intended to trivialize the plight of victims under horrendous circumstances in any way. If you take offense to this, then please accept my apologies, but this is solely your interpretation. The humor used here is along the lines of that used in the show South Park (which makes fun of everyone without exception) and perhaps with some reference to Seinfeld's "Soup Nazi" episode. I am well aquainted with the issue of genocide from a personal family background and am still able to poke fun at it without losing empathy because this is NOT stemming from lack of true empathy but is A JOKE. Please don't assume that someone is ignorant or insensitive simply because they have a different style of humor than you do, but of course you have the right to do so, and many will probably continue this attitude. Now, as this happens to be in the Chit-Chat, Fun & Games area I shall proceed to do just that. Have a great day, all ye of diverse humors! :drinker:
  • kmorg22
    kmorg22 Posts: 180
    Options
    everyone get naked or get out! LMAO

Seriously .......why so serious? Just smile....its just a chat room that you chose to enter. Laughter enables weight loss. its proven fact I promise. :)
  • foxro
    foxro Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    sgtschultz.jpg

Godwin's law ouchhhhhh !!!!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I'm overcompensating for my small manhood and refuse to be oppressed.
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options

Sorry, I only wear underroos.

You don't either. *cough* commando *cough cough*
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options

Hello, Pink Floyd's The Wall! :flowerforyou:

Whoah! Scary! Got that album on right now after Burt quoted a line from Comfortably Numb on another thread.
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    More is better than less because if stuff is not le… if there’s more less stuff than you might... you might want to have some more and your parents don’t let you because there’s only a little. But we want more! We want more! Like you really like it, you want more.

This makes me want cheesecake. This could also be because I want cheesecake.

Don't have cheesecake... search the forums for "faux cheesecake", you're bound to find something with no cheese or sugar in that will end up uneaten and in the bin, thus saving you calories. Win-win all round!
  • pohlcm08
    pohlcm08 Posts: 61
    Options
    More is better than less because if stuff is not le… if there’s more less stuff than you might... you might want to have some more and your parents don’t let you because there’s only a little. But we want more! We want more! Like you really like it, you want more.

But, can you do two things at once??

Only if you strap a cheetah to my back.
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    With love,
    Burt

Thank you Burt, I for one have grown somewhat disgusted by everything people don't like being compared to either Nazi's or specific people to Hitler. Beside trivializing a horrible aspect of human history, it is truly weak intellectually. I hope it is not just the people lost in my personal history that has led me to feel this way, but also common sense that would say someone critical of grammar (or such) is not analogous to what the Nazi's truly created.

Preach it!!!!
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    just break up......

but plz specifics?...the grammar thread nazis? the nazis with no sense of humor? the nazis who *over compensate* ? ...oh the list goes on lol

seriously I think people just need to chill out. your making the choice to read what your reading....don't blame the person because you read it.... where are your big boy pants?

Careful... big boy pants will get you blocked from topics... as will big girl panties, suck it up princess and aww muffin...
  • proudandprejudiced
    Options
    If someone is annoying you, just don't respond. They'll get bored and go. Simples.