2»

Replies

• sprinthard
    Options
    What bad news? Just playing around
  • YourGirl_Tina
    YourGirl_Tina Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    Well you weren't invited.... OP you were too busy sending out pm's to even notice! :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Wait so I wasn't the only special girl he wanted? dang and I thought we had something magical...

Unfortunately your love story was one of several. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Heartbroken.... :brokenheart: :sad: and to think..... I thought I actually found a man who had a way with words... sigh....
  • sprinthard
    Options
    Why u hatin?
  • sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    I think OP was very sweet about being so concerned about my husband and whether he would get upset about the heavy amounts of flirting we were apparently going to do. :ohwell:
  • dzuli823
    dzuli823 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    It was yesterday, you were not invited. This is awkward.

563720_482653538443983_935723133_n_zpsd4eee53d.jpg

Best. Ever.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Can we grab pics of some of the ladies here and post them? MMmmmmmm...okay, maybe not, but there are some yummy candies here.
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    Can we grab pics of some of the ladies here and post them? MMmmmmmm...okay, maybe not, but there are some yummy candies here.

I bet there's some yummy candy under that kilt :tongue:
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Just me bag and pipes, aye.
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    I've always wanted to play the bag and pipes, do you mind if I grab the blowpipe and give it a try?
  • MstngSammy
    MstngSammy Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Why is this awkward when yall ladies get to have mancandy hour????

tumblr_m5gym33YKo1rw1yrwo1_400.jpg

ROFLMAO! :drinker:
  • MstngSammy
    Options
    Well you weren't invited.... OP you were too busy sending out pm's to even notice! :laugh:

Wait so I wasn't the only special girl he wanted? dang and I thought we had something magical...

yEP...Just got one myself......I'm not spechul? :sad:
  • MstngSammy
    Options

Unfortunately your love story was one of several. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Heartbroken.... :brokenheart: :sad: and to think..... I thought I actually found a man who had a way with words... sigh....

http://www.troll.me/images/beavis-and-butthead-lol/boingoingoing-oingoingoingoing.jpg :drinker:
  • LMT2012
    LMT2012 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Dear Creeper,
    Adding "lol" does not negate the inappropriate nature of what you just wrote. It only serves to make you also look juvenile #noneofyourbusinesswhatiamwearing
  • littlebatgirl
    littlebatgirl Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Just me bag and pipes, aye.

That. Made. My. Day.