What a difference.......

Options
arewethereyet
arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
making new choices makes in your life!!

My beautiful daughter graduated from LPN school today. I am so very proud of her and wanted pictures for every moment. The difference is I kept getting strangers to take shots of all of us..............ME INCLUDED!! There are 10 years of my life where the only picture of me is my finger when it covered the lense :frown:

MOMs do NOT let this happen. No matter how bad you think you look, I promise you will wish for those pictures. I have notes out to my friends.......someone has to have a picture of me between 30 and 40 with all the parties for children I attended, PTA meetings I was a part of , Little League award picnics I helped to put together.

It is a amazing looking at 30 pictures taken today and seeing myself in 10 of them!!

I love what I see.............not as skinny as I wanna be:wink: but healthy!! HEALTHY!!

Now go take some pictures with your family............you look GREAT!!!:smooched: :heart: :smooched:

Jeannie:flowerforyou:

Replies

• arewethereyet
    Options
    047-1.jpg
  • AngelaU1971
    Options
    Congrats to your daughter! And you look great in your picture! :smile:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Congrats to your daughter! And you look great in your picture! :smile:

Ahhhhh Thanks! I see you have a lil kelly belly yourself! What a cute lil girl. :flowerforyou:
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    That's great, Jeannie!!! You look awesome and congratulations & good job to your daughter. :happy:
  • B4its2L8
    B4its2L8 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You do look great! And congrats to your daughter!! I understand what you are saying cause I have no pics of me. I am always the one taking the pictures, no one else wants too. Plus, I always hated any picture of me. So, as I look back at my pics of my family there is nothing of me. When we had to find photos of my Mom for her funeral it made me wonder what photos will my kids use for mine? There are none. So, I'm trying to change that.
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    You do look great! And congrats to your daughter!! I understand what you are saying cause I have no pics of me. I am always the one taking the pictures, no one else wants too. Plus, I always hated any picture of me. So, as I look back at my pics of my family there is nothing of me. When we had to find photos of my Mom for her funeral it made me wonder what photos will my kids use for mine? There are none. So, I'm trying to change that.

HA! that is exatcly what did it for me.......but it was an Ann Landers where the kids were saying they had no pix of their mom who passed!!

Here is what you do....................clap your hands and say MOM is in this one WHO is taking the shot!!

You are beautiful and deserve to be there as much if not more than anyone. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!