Is there anybody out there?

Options
Hey ya'll I'm thinking about doing the Ultimate Reset around May-ish...wondering if there would be anyone out there thinking about the same thing? I would love so buddies that are doing the same thing because I know how dedicated you have to be to really get the results. Please let me know!!! It would be fun to have people starting at the same time. :happy:

Replies

• aclark316
    aclark316 Posts: 66
    Options
    *some...not so lol
  • Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    I have been thinking about doing it as well! Have you ordered yours yet?
  • wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    There is no need for a cleanse. Just begin eating properly again and drink lots of fluids. And exercise.

You'll be good to go.

Everytime I eat badly for a week or so I will go back to eating healthy and after about two days of eating right and exercises I feel "reset."
  • aclark316
    Options
    I eat properly on a regular basis and drink TONS of water. I'm just ready to take it to the next level. :smile:
  • Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    I eat properly on a regular basis and drink TONS of water. I'm just ready to take it to the next level. :smile:

Same here! I am now (and have been for over a year) at a healthy weight for my size, but wanna do a little reboot. :wink:
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Same here! I am now (and have been for over a year) at a healthy weight for my size, but wanna do a little reboot. :wink:

What do you mean "the next level"? lmao....

Your body cleanses/detoxes itself just fine. If it doesn't, you should see a doctor immediately.
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    What "next level"? Is it a level you can sustain? Why bother taking it to a level you can't actually use? Wasting time, energy, and likely money on an approach that you'll have to discard in favor of eating properly?
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    No
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    I've love Pink Floyd!!
    With love,
    Burt
  • aclark316
    Options
    thanks burt! me too. This is a cleanse that I have wanted to do for a while. the "next level" means more like helping to find new foods, recipes and yes...cleanse. if you don't feel that you want that than fine. don't get down on me for it. everybody has different goals, so if this is not something you're interested in than just leave it at that please. i am just looking for some buddies that have thought about doing this too. Not looking for a bunch of backlash.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Well, there are a few cleanse groups on MFP. You might want to try there.
  • aclark316
    Options
    thanks joylia! i'll check them out!
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    I've love Pink Floyd!!
    With love,
    Burt

:flowerforyou: