New mom

Options
Hi, I'm a new mom with a 6 month old baby. I've been using myfitnesspal to lose my baby weight. I have been able to lose all my baby weight by following the calorie tracker but definitely do not look the same as I did before. I don't have a gym option so I can only work out in the evenings at home when I get my baby down. Any good ideas out there the get my core tightened back up from home?

Replies

• phillinnz
    phillinnz Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hi. I have seen some nice books where you do exercises with your baby, so the baby has fun and you do too. From memory it wa things like holding the bably propped on your thighs with bent knees while doing sit ups. Or I guess you can hild your baby and make use of the extra weight. The photos looked fun. Well done for the igt loss. Have fun.
  • Sandraleigh87
    Sandraleigh87 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels DVD. They're cheap and effective. 30 Day Shred, 6 week 6 pack, the butt one...they're all good!
  • lilred806
    lilred806 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • GinE73
    GinE73 Posts: 68
    Options
    I agree- Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. You can find the videos on YouTube.

I'm a new mom too- have a 5 month old and work FT. Add me for support. Good luck!
  • ali_kat4
    ali_kat4 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm a new mom too... and I'm in the same boat... I lost the baby weight already but need to definitely tone up. I need to check out this 30 day shred since everyone is raving about it.
    I'm also looking for other new moms to add me for support!!!!
  • banji_scott
    Options
    I'm a new mom too! She is 3 months and I've doing the 30 day shred for 3 weeks now and counting my calories and STILL have
    not lost 1 lb!!!! I do believe this video works its just frustrating to not see the scale go down :( Hopefully Im just building muscle.
    Feel free to ADD me for support cause I need some too haha!!
  • jessmadi1
    jessmadi1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have just had my second baby and lost the weight i've gained from the second one but still have a way to go to get back to my '' before baby weight '' I have heard great things about the 30 day shred , I am going to start tomorrow, nice thing is the full dvd is on youtube so you can do it off of there to try it without buying it.