MFP's needed for inspiration

Options
New start for me after a year of turmoil. Have decided to spend some time trying to slim down and tone up and would love a few pals to join me on this new journey, emotional eating is my downfall and need inspiration to change my life

Replies

• suecan2
    suecan2 Posts: 45
    Options
    add me in...i found myself saying the same thing a few weeks ago when i started asking for MFP support after spending more than a year by myself on this site..and no results...after 3 weeks here 2 pounds gone (or maybe more by now).
  • stella1314
    stella1314 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    add me...all support you can get in abbundance!
  • mjhmjhmjh
    mjhmjhmjh Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, i have had loads if support on here and am more than happy to give loads back!
  • fvolley
    fvolley Posts: 124
    Options
    You can add me too if you want!

I am a good supporter and like most people I am NOT perfect.

I need just as much support as I can give away. I am an "everything" eater. Meaning I eat when I am sad, happy, bored, and even if I just pass the fridge LOL.
  • casmjones
    casmjones Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well.
  • PrincessEliNa
    PrincessEliNa Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Looks like we have similar goals, I'd been away from MFP, for about 7 months, ready to do this again-the right way ;) add me.
  • Apples38
    Apples38 Posts: 54
    Options
    Feel free to add me x
  • CaliSteph
    CaliSteph Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    This is a great place for ideas for food, exercise, recipes and to give and receive support. I found the more active I am and supportive I am with MFP - the better I am with the weight loss.

Feel free to add me and anyone else who needs support.
  • jessmadi1
    jessmadi1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, just getting started again so far i do not have any MFP friends.
  • orh2012
    orh2012 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey, Feel free to add me!
  • Lt_Starbuck
    Lt_Starbuck Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Know what works better than inspiration? keeping your word to yourself.
  • ginijor
    ginijor Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    A friend introduced me to MFP. I truly believe that if it wasn't for the MFP support I would have given up. But I didn't ! I just "celebrated" 60 days on MFP and so far I have lost 23 pounds. I have about 50 pounds to go and I am confident that with the support I get on MFP I will succeed. I also made a promise to myself that I would log everything I eat, and I mean everything, and log weight loss and gain. You have to take the good with the bad, if I don't log it, I am only fooling myself. Thanks MFP!