What do you look forward to when you get to goal weight?

Options
I look forward to not wearing plus sizes anymore. To see a size 10 or size 8 pair of jeans is what I look forward to the most.

Replies

• MommyofLily
    MommyofLily Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Not having my thighs rub together when I walk lol. And feeling lighter on my feet. And being healthy enough to have babies. :)
  • melissawaters
    melissawaters Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    i like that my clothes fit me better and i definitely have more energy :)
  • TheMotherAwesome
    TheMotherAwesome Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Being able to buy cute belted shirts and not look like Saturn.
  • megamom
    megamom Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I just don't want to be the heaviest person in the room. And actually, I'm not anymore :wink:
  • EboniA
    EboniA Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I am looking forward to having a clean house. I have been cleaning like crazy with this new found energy. :bigsmile:

Besides that, I want to go shopping in regular sizes again. I want my shoes to fit properly again. I really want to take a family photo to put up in the house... and send to people!
  • LotusF1ower
    LotusF1ower Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    I am looking forward to not having a muffin top! I just hate that muffin thingy hanging over the waistband of my jeans, skirts, shorts, bloomers, you name it, it's there.

Not for much longer though bahahahhahahaha!
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    I want to shop at Victoria's Secret - for the first time! more dresses, new tattoo, I'm also a fan of no longer having my thighs rubbing together!

I also decided that when I reach my goal weight I'm donating my hair. It's currently about 4 inches above my butt.
  • ChrissyM
    ChrissyM Posts: 23
    Options
    Liking how I look in pictures. And taking lots of pictures with my kids and hubby.
  • kwaters7
    kwaters7 Posts: 129
    Options
    hey i hit mine a couple of months back. the best thing is now not having to buy cheap clothes knowing that they wont fit in a couple of months, have started a new, nice long term wardrobe :D it's worth the wait!...
  • blondageh
    blondageh Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    Being able to walk up to a full length mirror, window or door and being able to actually look up and look @ myself.

That and SKYDIVING!!
  • sorellabella
    sorellabella Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    No more muffin top and wear my cute shorts again!
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    One word....

Bikini!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And also to be completely confident when taking pictures, and being able to buy any clothes that I want since they'll all fit and look good. But mainly, I want to wear a bikini more than anything. I've never worn one in my whole life.
  • VioletteMelikyan
    Options
    I want to wear a beautiful lace wedding dress....and look smokin' hot for the day that I get to marry the most amazing man on earth!
  • Lisalivinlife13
    Options
    I most look forward to getting into a single number in clothing. I am now a 12 from a 20 and can not wait to get in an 8!!!!
  • LoriLou67
    LoriLou67 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I look forward to being able to wear the other 2/3 of my closet.
  • aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    I enjoy the fact that I don't have as much trouble finding my size in stuff anymore and being able to go into certain stores without feeling so out of place. ^^ And the boost in confidence
  • Lightonmyfeet
    Options
    Being able to pull my thighs through my skinny jeans easily.
  • 623Hernandez
    623Hernandez Posts: 458
    Options
    I am looking forward to;
    1- Shopping for clothes anywhere! I am tired of only shopping at 3 stores! And filling them out with curves rather than rolls!
    2- Feeling sexier! Wanting to go out and strut my stuff. Taking advantage of my boyfriend, of 7 & 1/2 years, more often. Looking good for me and my man. Getting picked-up on more often!
    3- Being able to keep up! I don't want to avoid group activities because I am scared I won't be able to keep up and look like idiot. It is so embarrassing to get out of breath doing stuff with friends!
    4- Not being so self-conscious!!! Getting out there… where ever there may be! Not feeling like people are looking at me because I am 3 times their size.
    5- Being proud of myself and my body! I want to be proud of what I eat and the activities I do! Being proud of the Healthy life I lead.
    6- Saying goodbye to my double chin and taking more Pictures!!!
    7- Taking scuba lessons with my man!!!!! If I don’t look like a whale in a scuba suit my chances of being harpooned dramatically decrease! Being able to hold my breath and swim long enough! MAYBE, getting into some sort of swim attire!? (maybe not)
    8- Breast reduction!! I would love to be a D!!! My BACK!
    9- Living healthier and LONGER!!
    So much LIFE to look forward to!!! I can't wait!!!
  • imarlett
    imarlett Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I totally forgot about the thighs rubbing together! I shouldn't have since I just recently wore a skirt and man it was uncomfortable to walk around in it.
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    I look forward to 14 mile bike rides with my husband. I look forward to walking up stairs and being able to have a conversation when I get to the top. I look forward to my drawer full of pretty panties and lingerie I used to wear for my husband. I look forward to the energy I will have to chase my beautiful baby boy around!

And best of all... I look forward to knowing I'm doing everything I can to be around for my family as long as possible!