New Years Starters Shout Out!

Options
Anyone here start eating right & working out at the start of the new year? I've been sticking with it have had some great success so far! Anyone else dropped some major pounds in the last two months?

Replies

• CJ_Holmes
    CJ_Holmes Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    Hurray for you! High Five!

I dropped 8 pounds since New Years and fit back into all of my cute size 4/6 clothes again! Not a lot of poundage, but a major change in my body. (Pics in my profile)

It feels great!
  • jennmodugno
    jennmodugno Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I started a week or two after the new year... it took me that long to decide that was going to be my goal this year! But since then I've had some crazy success, IMO. I'm lighter than I've been since I was pregnant, and I'm hoping that by July I can hit my goal weight range of 125-128. :)
  • cassondra1370
    cassondra1370 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Today is my 60th day logging in, and I have lost 10 pounds so far. Tomorrow is my weigh day, so it could be even more! :happy:
  • HappyHungryHealthy
    HappyHungryHealthy Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I started tracking what I ate on the 17th of January and have lost 12 pounds so far :) Its great cause I can actually eat loads and still lose weight, which still doesn't make sense to me haha

Congrats on your weight loss. :)
  • 212ackley
    212ackley Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I joined on January 3rd...15# down and 28 to go till I get to my first goal weight........:happy:
  • YAYJules
    YAYJules Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I joined 64 days ago, and have only lost 3.5 lbs. Phooey. But I see many inches falling off, so YAY!
  • Khisalandra
    Khisalandra Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I signed up on January 1st, and have logged in every day faithfully since then. I'm down 16 pounds... tho it could be more, my weigh-in is tomorrow. :) LOVE this site!
  • Iceman420
    Iceman420 Posts: 195
    Options
    I started on January 1st too. Lost 20 pounds at first, then I gained some of it back. I'm not where I wanted to be right now, but March is my "catch up" month :)
  • jsimler1
    jsimler1 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    started 1/11...i have lost 18lbs :happy:
  • volleygirl1980
    volleygirl1980 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Started Jan 1st..down 23 pounds as of last Friday! ( I weigh in monthly..)
  • MandaLeigh123
    MandaLeigh123 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Awesome guys! Love to hear everyone's success! I had my eight week weigh-in on Tuesday and am down 17lbs. About halfway to my goal weight. My measurements have gone down too & I had to start wearing a belt to keep my pants up. Lets all keep it going strong through March!!
  • LishLash79
    LishLash79 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    LOVE LOVE LOVE MFP.. i joined beginning of january and have dropped 15lbs already.. yay ;) I always though that counting calories would be so hard but its been really helpful in teaching me that avoiding fats is not the answer. Heres to learning to eat better and losing weight. (and esp keeping it off)
  • olDave
    olDave Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Started counting calories with MFP on Jan second. Meeting my goals so far.:smile:
  • dale38fan
    dale38fan Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I started out the beginning of the year as well and I am down 24.8 pounds. I failed at Weight Watchers but I am really loving this.
  • eowynmn
    eowynmn Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I started WW at the beginning of the year, and technically I'm still a member. I was double tracking for a while, and now I'm just doing mfp. They are practically identical anyway. 20 lbs so far and still goin.
  • crops2dawn
    crops2dawn Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Today is my 60th day and it's going a lot better than I have ever imagined! I stepped on the scale and lost 25lbs, but weigh-in isnt till Monday, so hopefully it will stay there.
  • b0t23
    b0t23 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I've lost 5 pounds since New Years.

Some fluctations but it feels good!

Been biking, walking, doing indoor Rock Climbing, and my job is really physical.

Just need to do better about eating out and drinking.