40/30/30 macro open diaries

Options
i am trying to reach the macro goal of 40 carb, 30 protein and 30 fat. would love the ideas of anyone who hits around this goal with an open diary.
thankyou :)

Replies

• dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    mine is 35/30/35 but have look if you like.
  • emmymcq
    emmymcq Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I was spot on 40/30/30 today. Take a look :)
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    I did the zone diet years ago as an energy diet when training.

Preparation, totally.

Had lists of meals that hit the macros (that diet said each meal and snack was to be 40/30/30).
    So about 3 breakfasts, though I usually did 2 or 1.
    5 lunches, though again I was satisfied with 3.
    5 dinners, and I'd usually rotate those, big enough for leftovers the day after.

Snacks was easy, Balance or Zone bars went with workout easy.

Also had list of fast food stuff that hit the macros in case that was needed. Like Wendys large chili with cheese and I think 2 crackers, or something like that.

Since it was done meal or snack at a time, never even worried about the day's results, close enough.

Then again, simple eater, so variety of food was not my spice of life, just stuff to train well with.
  • daydream_believer
    Options
    thanks for your responces! i will be sure to take a look :)
  • Ascolti_la_musica
    Ascolti_la_musica Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Thank you, brave people, for sharing. MFP is full of scary judges sometimes! I look forward to poking around in yours for ideas! :heart: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • emmymcq
    emmymcq Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Thank you, brave people, for sharing. MFP is full of scary judges sometimes! I look forward to poking around in yours for ideas! :heart: :drinker: :flowerforyou:

I love the scary judges! Lol!
  • GoTeamMeaghan
    GoTeamMeaghan Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I'm at 45/35/20. Feel free to add me or check out my diary for ideas.
  • lotusspark
    lotusspark Posts: 367
    Options
    That's something I'm curious about too. Unless I'm to eat paleo it looks challenging. Mine is about 47/27+/20+ never the same but my protein/fat usually trade in being too high. *sigh*
  • liz827
    liz827 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I'm at 45/30/25 right now. I've been bumping down every few weeks, so in a few more weeks I'll try bumping it down to 40/30/30 or 40/40/20 and see how that goes.
  • hannah_ryann
    hannah_ryann Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Those are my macro goals, and I try to hit them most of the time, but usually my protein is a little lower (around 25%). Have a look-see!
  • wisconsinboogie
    wisconsinboogie Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Feel free to check mine, I do tend to go over on fat, hard to stay under...
  • gmallan
    gmallan Posts: 2,099 Member
    Options
    Feel free to check mine out. I don't always hit them but definitely do most days
  • mimo369
    mimo369 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to look. I try but I'm more concerned with calories.
  • cappri
    cappri Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Mine is set to that, but this is only the start of my second week of actually trying to hit my protein goals. You can look if you want to though.
  • Aarjono
    Aarjono Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Mine is set at 40c/35f/25p, and I my 60 day average is pretty darned close @ 43/34/23 if you want to look. I also really only worry about calories, and my macros just seem to naturally fall that way.

What I do works for me.

Warning-- I eat out for dinner a lot, so my sodium is usually over, but I also tend to drink a lot of water.

Good luck!
  • daydream_believer
    Options
    thankyou all for your offers :) very kind of you all. will be sure to have a look around. x
  • Scottjt
    Scottjt Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I do about 40/30/30 meat free. I think fibre is probably important so I track that too.
    Feel free to steal some of my foods. :happy: