What do you look forward to when you get to goal weight?

Options
2»

Replies

• rtg1
    rtg1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    To finally say I'm DONE loosing weight! Seriously, being compleatly finished loosing is what i'm looking forward to the most.
  • Elizabeth_King21
    Elizabeth_King21 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I most look forward to being healthier and feeling better in my own skin. I will also cherish knowing that i'll be healthy enough to start a family. To finding myself beautiful and worthy of my amazing boyfriend. lol. Wearing smaller clothes is a plus. :)
  • RMX82
    RMX82 Posts: 172
    Options
    Freedom.

Mentally, Physically, and Emotionally.
  • Mirlyn
    Mirlyn Posts: 256
    Options
    I look forward to not wearing plus sizes anymore. To see a size 10 or size 8 pair of jeans is what I look forward to the most.

I think buying non-plus-sized clothing is what I look forward to most too... besides the whole feeling my very best health wise. I want to be able to buy off the rack at a normal store instead of going to Lane Bryant or somewhere similar that stocks "fat people clothing."

I would also like to see the day when my waistline and height are comparable so that I can buy a pair of pants that fit off the rack without having to have them hemmed.
  • Mirlyn
    Mirlyn Posts: 256
    Options
    I am looking forward to;

7- Taking scuba lessons with my man!!!!! If I don’t look like a whale in a scuba suit my chances of being harpooned dramatically decrease! Being able to hold my breath and swim long enough! MAYBE, getting into some sort of swim attire!? (maybe not)

Lol I definitely feel like the harpoon might be aimed my direction when we go to the beach so I feel ya!
  • CreativeRedhead
    CreativeRedhead Posts: 2,166
    Options
    I'm looking forward to shopping in regular sizes. I'm also looking forward to the day when someone stares at me, I won't wonder if it's because I'm hideously overweight or if it's because I'm actually good looking. Looking forward to not feeling as though I might die after running after the kids. :flowerforyou:
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    I am looking forward to saying "I told you so!" to all those people that doubted me!
  • RominaSullivan
    Options
    I want to have a super sexy photo shoot done with my husband! We don't really have photos together and it's mainly because I always dislike how I look in them.
  • 623Hernandez
    623Hernandez Posts: 458
    Options
    OMG! I just thought of a huge thing I am looking forward too when I get to my goal weight!!! No more back boobs!! I really hate the rolls of fat on my back and the muffin tops out the top of my bra and some tank tops!