3 weeks...

Options
I have only been a member of this site for 3 weeks!!! I can’t believe how much has changed since then.

Thanks all for your constant encouragement and support…not only with toning up and getting healthier, but most of all with my outlook on life. A month ago I wasn’t near as happy as I am now.

Thanks all!

:drinker: woohoo for MFP -- Jen I took your word that you use all the time..proud?! haha :laugh:

:heart: Ty

Replies

• ty_bradley01
    ty_bradley01 Posts: 321
    Options
    I have only been a member of this site for 3 weeks!!! I can’t believe how much has changed since then.

Thanks all for your constant encouragement and support…not only with toning up and getting healthier, but most of all with my outlook on life. A month ago I wasn’t near as happy as I am now.

Thanks all!

:drinker: woohoo for MFP -- Jen I took your word that you use all the time..proud?! haha :laugh:

• laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    wtg Ty! We :heart: having you :bigsmile:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

Thanks all!

All of our outlooks have changed since you signed up. th_flirt.gif

Glad you're here, bud! :drinker:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    That's great!!

3 weeks with us is like a lifetime!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

:drinker: :flowerforyou:

-Tam
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    That's great!!

-Tam

Speak for yourself. :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    That's great!!

-Tam

Speak for yourself. :laugh:

Shannon! You missed my baloney joke!! You would have been so proud!! Look under the post about "can't stop laughing" by Manda! With the cat and the baloney.....I made a funny!! It was in the spirit of Shannon!
  • sunbug501
    sunbug501 Posts: 180
    Options

Thanks all!

Haha. hey, woohoo is a fun word! :laugh: Glad you felt so inclined to use it!

I'm happy you joined this site Ty...you are a joy to have around!

HUGS!
    Jen:bigsmile:
  • cwjett
    cwjett Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! 3 weeks and you have lost 11 pounds! Thats awesome. Better than what I have accomplished! LOL
    Oh well I will be on vacation all next week and then I'm getting back with it! :drinker: