Weird food combo cravings?

Options
I crave cheezits and peppermint salt water taffy all the time! I think I'm alone in this! Anyone else have really weird food combo cravings?:happy: :bigsmile:

Replies

• beckyboop712
    beckyboop712 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Without ever meaning to, I will wolf down a couple pickles and chase it with a glass of Chocolate Milk or Hot Chocolate.
  • JBsCrazyGirl
    Options
    sometimes i crave pickles dipped in mustard :ohwell:
  • JessicaOnKeto
    JessicaOnKeto Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    :tongue: I may have the worst combo cravings ever. :blushing: I crave pizza, with orange chicken, cookie dough and doughnuts. :happy:
    No judgments please! :flowerforyou:
  • deedster_a
    deedster_a Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I crave just mustard enough to go out an buy a bottle if I'm out of it.
  • CupcakesAndRazorblades
    Options
    Without ever meaning to, I will wolf down a couple pickles and chase it with a glass of Chocolate Milk or Hot Chocolate.

****shudder**** I've always had this thing where thinking of eating pickles and drinking milk turns my stomach, literally to the point of being ill. Weird, despite that I love to eat pickles and cheese together...
  • Fried pickles with ketchup and mayo.
  • :tongue: I may have the worst combo cravings ever. :blushing: I crave pizza, with orange chicken, cookie dough and doughnuts. :happy:
    No judgments please! :flowerforyou:

That sounds delicious! haha.
  • schondell
    schondell Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    When I used to eat meat I would fry slices of bologna and eat it with pineapple chunks.. Don't ask.
  • michelletyler38
    michelletyler38 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I crave just mustard enough to go out an buy a bottle if I'm out of it.

I used to be that way about mustard too!
  • CassieLeigh86
    CassieLeigh86 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    When I was younger I used to have popcorn and orange juice during movies. Haven't had that combo in a while, but it still sounds tasty!
  • michelletyler38
    Options
    When I used to eat meat I would fry slices of bologna and eat it with pineapple chunks.. Don't ask.

Sounds like hawaiian pizza kinda!
  • Avalanched
    Options
    Peanut butter with a bottle of chocolate magic shell Get a spoon of PB and Coat in the magic shell, I used to eat whole bottles and jars like this. No Judgement on my binges! :)
  • Emmaj47
    Emmaj47 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I eat pancakes with tomato ketchup on! :blushing:
  • michelletyler38
    Options
    I eat pancakes with tomato ketchup on! :blushing:

Now that's new!
  • paygep
    paygep Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    crackers+cheese+dill pickles+a glass of milk !!!?? :noway:
  • paygep
    paygep Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter with a bottle of chocolate magic shell Get a spoon of PB and Coat in the magic shell, I used to eat whole bottles and jars like this. No Judgement on my binges! :)

whooo hoooo!
  • robsgurl
    robsgurl Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I use to eat dill pickles with a cup of chocolate milk when I was pregnant with my oldest ..=)
  • ujfalusijones75
    Options
    sometimes i crave pickles dipped in mustard :ohwell:

Oh my god, I thought I was the only one! I started making sandwiches with cheese, pickles, and mustard, and then eventually transitioned to just pickles dipped in mustard. Yummmmm.