Update: 9 months after goal achieved *pics*

Options
Aprill20
Aprill20 Posts: 48 Member
I started my journey on January 30, 2012 and I hit my goal on June 9, 2012 and my life is still changing. I was so scared to up my calories to maintain but not only have I maintained but lost more weight. I'm still addicted to the gym and toning. I ran my first 5k in December and am preparing for my 2nd next weekend. I wanted to post another update because these success stories were so inspiring to me and to show that keeping it off isn't as hard as i thought it would be. Don't give up - you can do this!!!

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v376/Aprill20/Weight Loss/image.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v376/Aprill20/Weight Loss/image-1.jpg[/img]

Replies

• cwe1229a
    cwe1229a Posts: 34
    Options
    amazing! truly an inspiration! :-)
  • cicisiam
    cicisiam Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Brillant! Great job! Inspiring for us to see you post those brave pictures of yourself, you look great! Keep up the great work!:flowerforyou:
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Fantastic well done
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Wow, really really impressed. Good for you.
  • Ronij59
    Ronij59 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I am only about half way to goal right now and when I get there I am going to be very scared to gain any back. So when you start to maintain you eat more calories? Wow I just am scared to death of doing that. I freak now when I go over my calorie goal of 1200. Even if I have burned 1200 calories (which I am between 300-700 burned calories per day) I only eat 1200 calories or less. Am I doing something wrong?
  • missionimposs
    missionimposs Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Wow !!!!!!! amazing you look fantastic!!!!!!! so pleased you posted as it gives us new ones get motivation......... seeing sucess like yours !!!!!!!! thank you:flowerforyou:
  • Ronij59
    Ronij59 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    by the way......you look FANTASTIC!
  • MissyBenj
    MissyBenj Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Ronjj59 - You can't maintain, build muscle, or be healthy with that little nutrition. Trust me, I spent months on it - now that I've upped by about 200-600 depending on the day, my body responds so much better. My energy is up, my muscles are showing more, my body is tightening. Give it a shot for a week, add another 300 of healthy calories per day and see what your body does.
  • Resa52
    Resa52 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Awesome awesome job!!
  • Aprill20
    Aprill20 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!!
  • mlcharb
    mlcharb Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Great work.

What type of exercise do you do? Do you work out every day and how much time per day?
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    amazing! :)
  • Camo_Man
    Camo_Man Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Great job and congrats on all your hard work!!
  • amyj000
    amyj000 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    You are my new inspiration. Great work!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Love it...thanks this is very inspiring
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!