Today was just horrible!!!

Ok, I dont know what crawled up my butt and died today, but whatever it was made me just plain pissy mood wise. Unfortunately, that pissyness also faollwed me over into my eating. I dont know if I was just depressed or mad at teh world, or just needed to take a chill pill, but I now sit here feeling very guilty over how today went. This morning there was a class of 6 people in the gym, I very nicely went in and asked the teacher if I could use one of the 7 or 8 treadmills that he had in there. He was like NO!!! We are going to use everything in this room so the class can learn how to work teh machines. Now, Im not good at math, which I will get into momentarily, but... heres my logic. 6 people/ 7 or 8 treadmills. I think theres a deficit somewhere in the equation. But he was ajerk, so i had to go milk the track for all it was worth, and i couldnt seem to become happy with the idea since I live in Texas and it was soooo dang humid!!! I made it around the track once which equals a whole mile. I gave up cuz I was ticked and went in to take my shower. Then math came along, and well I look at that in these terms... Math for me, is like an illiterate person trying to read a novel, it hits the center of my forehead, not my ears. So that ticked me off... Then work adn some stuff there, adn by the end of teh day, i was like... FORGET IT. My family and I went to Cheddar's and I ate the Monte Cristo. I only got thru half, which is good, but I still just didnt care by that time. So when I went to log in my calories, i am not even sure if they are accurate.
Anyways, this is my vent for the night. Thanks for listening, and my food diary is public if anyone wants to weigh in.

Replies

• ydavyd
    ydavyd Posts: 15 Member
    very funny!!!! I just had similar day a few days ago. I wish I could say, that I normally learn my lesson from these situations, but I don't. I just give my self a break. Or as I like to call it a "Freebie" As long as there is no freebie every day :)
  • nursee67
    nursee67 Posts: 503
    Don't beat yourself up. We all have a pissy day now and again. This is a journey...twists and turns...bumps in the road. We keep on the road and face what comes our way. You walked a mile...and only ate half a sandwich. I think that's good. You could have given up, went home and overindulged. Kudos to you!
  • gabi_ele
    gabi_ele Posts: 460 Member
    Hello Andrea:flowerforyou:
    Mine wasn't much better and I'm in Ohio, my Wii didn't want to work, I had to swich long distance companies, the weather hurt my joints and made me hurt, and it went downhill from that:sad: but you know what? Tomorrow were going to get another brand new day and it is up to us to make it count. Forget about the splurge today, start over tomorrow and try to do better. The problem is not falling off the wagon, its not getting back on it.
    Hope you have showers of blessings all day tomorrow
    :drinker:
  • andysmom
    andysmom Posts: 61 Member
    Sme days are like that. Luckily, every day is not like that! :happy: I had a rough couple of days myself, but I kept it sort of in check - like you did - and I consider that a success. Best of luck on your journey!