Which Jillian Michaels 30 day us better?

Options
She has 30 Day Ripped and the 30 Day Shred. Which do you think would be the best? :happy:

Replies

• Resa52
    Resa52 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Bumping because I'm curious. Doing 30DS now, planning on doing Ripped in 30 next.
  • Dobie76
    Dobie76 Posts: 17
    Options
    Depends on what your looking for. A better challenge or something you can work through a little more easily? 30 day Ripped is more advanced than 30 Shred IMO. I can do any two levels of Shred back to back in one workout session. Not so with Ripped. I have yet to get past level 3 and I've only managed level 3 once so far.
  • alice_harte
    alice_harte Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm doing ripped in 30 right now. It is advanced but you begin seeing results pretty quickly.
  • ninjakowski
    ninjakowski Posts: 158
    Options
    Unless you are reasonably fit and strong already, I would reccomend starting with 30DS. You dont neccessarily need to stick with it for 30 days - I just do each level until I can keep up with Natalie (doing the harder versions of exercises), then move on.
    Once you've mastered that, move onto Ripped in 30.
    Ripped in 30 is much more fast paced and intense.

You can find 30 Day Shred on YouTube. I reccomend giving it a try and seeing how it feels.
  • AccordingtoMeg
    AccordingtoMeg Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I am a runner who lifts occasionally. I want to burn as many cals as I can. I am getting burnt out and need to switch it up.

Thanks for the input :happy:
  • NavyWife8396
    NavyWife8396 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have both and have completed both and I prefer Ripped in 30. Level 1 of 30 day shred was too easy IMO. In Ripped in 30, she hammers specific muscle groups back to back making it more challenging.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    I'm curious about this having done 30DS already (also back to back)... I would say I am ready to move on

Can anyone post the length of Ripped in 30 compared to 30DS? Also whether 30DS or Ripped in 30 was better for them in terms of results? I'm wowed by the results I got with 30DS..
  • RedHotRunner
    RedHotRunner Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    I'm curious about this having done 30DS already (also back to back)... I would say I am ready to move on

Can anyone post the length of Ripped in 30 compared to 30DS? Also whether 30DS or Ripped in 30 was better for them in terms of results? I'm wowed by the results I got with 30DS..
    I just started RI30 last week. 30DS is 28 minutes warm up to cool down. RI30 is 33 minutes. Difference is longer warm ups and cool downs. Main work out is the same, 3 circuits of 3,2,1.