3 month progress

Options
I have 3 months to get in the best shape I have ever been in...I am curious to see any pictures you guys may have of your progress after 3 months or around that time frame. I think it will help get me motivated by seeing what is possible in that amount of time! Thanks!

Replies

• shellbellnz
    shellbellnz Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I would post a picture if I could but can't. lol. I have made massive progress in 3 months and are really happy with how far I have come in such a short time.
  • Aleciarose123
    Aleciarose123 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Thanks I have had a few people inbox me but not too many wanting to post pics on here... Do you mind telling me how many lbs or inches you have lost??
  • JessicaLynn82
    Options
    Since December 15th, I have lost 23lbs! And about 10-12 inches all over. I have 50 more to go so no pics here yet : )
  • rahlpn
    rahlpn Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    No pics here either (on a work computer) but my weight loss since 27 Dec 2012 (less than 3 months obviously) has been 26lbs. It will be a slower for you though since you only have 13 lbs to lose. I had 80+ to lose total. My advice for you would be to get a toning DVD like 30 day shred or ripped in 30 by Jillian Michaels, buy a set of 2,4 and 6 lbs hand weights and you will see results very quickly. Also, 30 Day Shred workouts you can do free on You Tube.
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    I would just like to say that it is much harder for a smaller person to lose any substantial amount of weight then it is for a larger person. I looked at your profile pictures and I can't see you dropping a significant amount of weight or inches in 3 months without starving yourself and I am absolutely not suggesting that. Good luck with your goals.
  • nadz6012
    nadz6012 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Here's me around January 2009 ~210 pounds

bnoNRtA.jpg

This is around April/May 2009 ~180 pounds

n4AWs1C.jpg

Hope this helps! I used a moderate calorie deficit along with around an hour of moderate running every morning!

I am also about 30 pounds less than the last photo now, and I've kept it off for almost 2 years
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    I'm actually on my 3rd month right now.. hope you don't mind. I eat between 1670-1800 calories per day and workout 6x per week spending no more than 45-55 minutes at the gym. Workouts consisted of 30 Day Shred + HIIT training. HIIT is very short and sweet (5 minute walking warm up, 1 min sprinting/running, 1 minute walking x 10 and you're done).

Day 1 (Jan 1): 181lbs
    Waist 32.5"
    Hips 39"
    Thighs 23.5"
    Body Fat%: 31.9%

Day 55 (Feb 24): 169lbs
    Waist 30"
    Hips 36"
    Thighs 21"
    Body Fat%: 25%

19593344_7257.jpg
  • flynnfinn
    flynnfinn Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    hi there! we're already friends on MFP and we have similar weight loss goals...meaning less than 10lbs. i started end of january by really cleaning up my diet. i got serious about intermittent fasting and following a ketogenic diet. i've lost 4kg (about 9lbs) and only have about 5-6lbs left to go. you can look at my profile pic to see the difference.

a couple things i'm doing differently now that i'm down to the last 5lbs are 1) less exercise and more rest days. but on my workout days, i really push it. my downfall was i was overdoing it daily which was probably causing my body to be overexhausted. 2) i've increased my fat intake and up'd my cals a little bit. ketogenic is a high fat/moderate protein/LOW carb style of eating so i thought i was not eating enough healthy fats and that seemed to move the scale in the right direction too.

just know that with so little to lose, we're not going to see crazy losses. i am happy to lose half a pound a week. if these last 5-6lbs take me 6 months to lose, i am happy with that.
  • sarahlouise7
    sarahlouise7 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I'm actually on my 3rd month right now.. hope you don't mind. I eat between 1670-1800 calories per day and workout 6x per week spending no more than 45-55 minutes at the gym. Workouts consisted of 30 Day Shred + HIIT training. HIIT is very short and sweet (5 minute walking warm up, 1 min sprinting/running, 1 minute walking x 10 and you're done).

Day 1 (Jan 1): 181lbs
    Waist 32.5"
    Hips 39"
    Thighs 23.5"
    Body Fat%: 31.9%

Day 55 (Feb 24): 169lbs
    Waist 30"
    Hips 36"
    Thighs 21"
    Body Fat%: 25%

19593344_7257.jpg

WOW!! Thats an amazing difference in 55days, well done you!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!