People with not a lot of weight to lose?

Options
Hi everyone! Im christina! I just made this profile, and I'm so excited to start using this site! I only have about 7 lbs to lose, but I really want to start eating healthier and add exercise into my lifestyle. I would really like some support so free to add me. :)

Replies

• annmaryjenkins
    Options
    welcome!!
  • alfbedoun
    alfbedoun Posts: 31
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have a few kilos to lose to reach my happy weight! :-)
  • exile40
    exile40 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Welcome ..kick *kitten*.
  • savingfaces
    Options
    I don't have any weight to lose, just looking to gain strength and hold myself accountable. I'll add you!
  • Navigator0811
    Options
    Feel free to add me and great support here. Same goals.
  • andi12c
    andi12c Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! I'd like to lose those last few pounds and tone up... The final stretch can be pretty difficult tho!!! It's nice to have support all the way to the end... Feel free to add me!
  • Griffin220x
    Griffin220x Posts: 399
    Options
    Add me!
  • lucypeaks
    lucypeaks Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    i'd like to lose about another 14 lbs on top of what i have already lost so feel free to add :)
  • johnnyboytaylor
    Options
    Welcome and feel free to add me, I've lost 29lbs so far and now have just 11lbs to go to reach my target weight, I also want to try and get myself fitter and tone up hopefully in time for my wedding on 1st June
  • corchy23
    corchy23 Posts: 41
    Options
    I'm in the same boat....just looking to lose around 10 more pounds at the most & tone up - would like to do it slower while learning
    how to be more healthy about my eating and working out. And learning how to live to live a healthy lifestyle rather than a crash diet! Feel free to add me! :)
  • shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Hey there! :)
    I'm looking to lose around 10 more lbs (ish) and tone up! :) Feel free to add me! :)
  • swt0pie
    swt0pie Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    i have about 10lbs to lose so add me if u like :)
  • ArmandoG28
    ArmandoG28 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    30 lbs to go !! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • CharityGC
    CharityGC Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I'm not actually looking to lose more, just maintain where I am now.
  • MsDover
    MsDover Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I've got 2 pounds to go... just readjusted my goal down a few pounds after reaching my initial goal 7 weeks ago. I'm recovering from hip surgery but already mapping out my goals for toning and firming. Add me if you'd like!
  • gabe_carrizales
    Options
    Welcome aboard!! :)
  • TurquoiseSky
    TurquoiseSky Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I have similar goals... a few pounds to lose, but mainly want to build some muscle! Feel free to add me - anyone!
  • RachelWhitnee
    Options
    Same! While I would like to lose 10 pounds, my main goal is to change my lifestyle by eating well and increasing my fitness level. When it comes down to it I don't care how much I weigh as long as I have a balanced diet and strong body :) Anyone please feel free to add me!
  • jim9097
    jim9097 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I am currently ? From my goal. I lost 55 and there just isn't that much left. I am a gym rat, I love to do HIIT/Burst training and martial arts. Feel free to add me, and if you want to try some challenging workouts I post then in a group called 6 week fitness challenge.
  • healthyskinnystrong
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I have twelve pounds to go!