*has thongs on so pg13* After 3 weeks about 15-20lbs lost

Options
I think it is about 20lbs but my aunts scale broke and was apparently not accurate since I started my diet. So I have to buy a scale. Not too noticeable..some areas look like they put on weight while others look smaller..Excuse the thongs. I don't have underwear that cover my butt. I guess I need opinions. I think my arms/hips/butt look a little smaller..but my stomach is saggier.

8541362434_af38cd8730.jpg
weightloss by mommyofmckenzie, on Flickr

Replies

• jessiefreshh
    jessiefreshh Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference and for only losing around 20lbs that's awesome! Keep it up! :)
  • DiannaDC
    DiannaDC Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Definitely see a difference! The savvier stomach is because you have lost weight there. Good job! Keep up the good work!
  • kbeech06
    kbeech06 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I can see the difference! Keep up the good work!
  • blytheandbonnie
    blytheandbonnie Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    Your stomach is saggier because some of the fat is gone and your skin is still the same size. Also, your thighs are smaller. You are doing great. Things will even out, you'll see.
    *edited to give you some flowers. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • volume77
    volume77 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    uu r a rockstar:flowerforyou:
  • Willowana
    Willowana Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Actually, I'm seeing great progress. I need to take some pics so I can start comparing. You and I have a very similar build. As far as the stomach, yes you will get saggier until the skin has a chance to catch up. Exercise like crunches will help pull the tummy in, but skin issues are common and you'll have to be patient with that.

Also, your arms are higher in the middle left pic. You're also leaning more forward in the right middle pic. So, it's difficult to gauge if it's more angle than sagginess.

The lower pics, I can see a big difference in the middle back, arms, and thighs. This is an excellent start!

Keep going, girlie! :drinker:
  • phillinnz
    phillinnz Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    There is a clear change in the right direction. Well done.
  • chellebublz
    chellebublz Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Some of the skin in my stomach is saggy too. I tell everyone it is deflating lol. You are going great, keep it up!
  • squindles
    squindles Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    wow great job! keep up the good work :smile:
  • nineteenstars
    nineteenstars Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference! Congratulations on your progress; keep up the great work! :)
  • terrilovesyou
    terrilovesyou Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    wow stacey! you look amazing great job girl!
  • tenajh
    tenajh Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Kudos to you! Actually looks like you may have lost more than that!! Your effort and sweat are paying off in huge ways!! Most excellent progress my lady, you are going to be easier to hug by your little one now :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • MommyofMcKenzie
    Options
    Thank you everyone. I'm not quite sure how much I lost. I need to get an accurate scale. I am going to try and buy one next week, and I will be able to properly weigh in. I mean it's only been 3 week, but I went from being on a 4000-5000 calorie diet to a 1500 calorie diet..so there are sure to be some changes. I just hope I can keep it up.
  • shannonsky
    shannonsky Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone. I'm not quite sure how much I lost. I need to get an accurate scale. I am going to try and buy one next week, and I will be able to properly weigh in. I mean it's only been 3 week, but I went from being on a 4000-5000 calorie diet to a 1500 calorie diet..so there are sure to be some changes. I just hope I can keep it up.

You CAN keep it up and you WILL do this. One day at a time, and don't get discouraged, you'll get there when you get there!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!