31 pounds lost.... BUT?!!??!!

Options
Can u tell which pic is before and which pic is after? I wanna know if ya'll can tell a difference.. THANKS!!

P.S. It will NOT hurt my feelings if u choose the wrong one becuz I can tell a diff. I just want other opinions hehe..

c2l54.jpg

Replies

• treehugger88
    treehugger88 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I think the one on the left is the new you.
  • Jennie85
    Jennie85 Posts: 41
    Options
    i agree with treehugger88
  • Jeni322
    Jeni322 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm inclined to agree - I can see it in your neck and face :)
  • de1amo
    de1amo Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    as i look at the pics i think its the one on the right
  • Bardot1986
    Bardot1986 Posts: 13
    Options
    I think the one on your left. Your face looks slimmer and your jumper baggier. x
  • leix
    leix Posts: 176
    Options
    i dont think what your wearing is helping.

i'l go with left
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    the one on the right looks slimmer in the neck and hips to me.
  • Lafox88
    Lafox88 Posts: 7
    Options
    Right i think :) x
  • car0linabelle
    Options
    I think... left.
  • slcbrus
    slcbrus Posts: 79
    Options
    You seem thinner in the one to the left, especially around the face, the neck. Hard to tell otherwise because you are wearing the same sweatshirt. But I vote for left :flowerforyou:
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    I vote left because the letters of your shirt are a little lower :blushing: which makes me think you lost weight in your boobs? But I agree, it is hard to tell with those particular clothes. I do like how you were able to do the same pose with the same outfit though.
  • blackchick85
    Options
    its the left of course.... you can really tell where the sweatshirt fits around the stomach.....
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I think they are the same!!

I took 2 pictures once to prove a point. Attitude, angle and thought can shave 10 pounds in a picture! LOL.

I stood facing the camera with bike shorts and sports bra. looked straight at the camera, shoulders down, stomach relaxed, thinking of something sad.

2nd shot, same clothes. stood a bit sideways, arms behind, stomach strong, chin up, shoulders back........smiling!!

I swear I looked 10 pounds thinner!! Amazing!

Your a pretty girl!
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    I would say the left! =) x
  • scotty_81
    scotty_81 Posts: 59
    Options
    I think right. So which one is it?
    5010 Posts: 59
    Options
    right
  • WrenLynn
    WrenLynn Posts: 213
    Options
    I think the left because your face looks thinner.
  • kspeach
    kspeach Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I think right....
    Your shirt looks looser.
    Your bra strap looks like it's not cutting in as much to your shoulder.
    Your face 'looks' healthier, I think.

Nice job on changing the towels behind you :):):) But the robe on the back of the door....LOL
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Ok since I got A LOT of responses I figured i'd let u all know which one is which.. Well here it goes.. For the ones that said the after was on the right you were....................... WRONG!! LOL that is my before picture, the one on the left is my after picture :-).. Thank you for all the responses I really appreciate it!! And by the way I think by my pics my face does look slimmer in the after and yes my boobs have gone down a bit and the shirt is A LOT baggier than my before pic, maybe u just couldnt tell from the pic but I can deff. feel that its baggier.. Thanks again every!! :flowerforyou: :love:
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    The one on the left is definitely before. You can really see it in your face and legs. :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!