30 day shred - how many calls are burned?

Options
The question is in the subject line - I'm on level 2 of 30 day shred but can't find it in the exercise log. Does anyone know how many calories level 2 burns please?

Replies

• tanderson1000
    Options
    I googled "calories burned calculator". There are several sites where you can find different exercises and the amount of calories burned according to your weight. Mine comes to about 160 calories for 20 minutes. I log it as "circuit training with minimal rest" (I made my own exercise). I looked up several sites and averaged it to come up with my calories burned. Hope that helps :)
  • MeeshyBW
    MeeshyBW Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I would pick up a heart rate monitor to make sure you are not overestimating or under estimating. You can pick up a budget on for about £25. :)
  • jivequeen
    Options
    Thanks for the replies, I'll have a look online and see if I can work it out.
  • weffie11
    weffie11 Posts: 91
    Options
    I've used my HRM and it burns between 213-230 cals, depending how much effort goes into it ( I'm 5ft 2, 176lbs, 55). From warm up to end of cool down is 28 mins and I put it under circuit training, general if that helps!
  • April_Christine
    April_Christine Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I would pick up a heart rate monitor to make sure you are not overestimating or under estimating. You can pick up a budget on for about £25. :)

Agree...best $25 bucks I ever spent on Amazon!