OLA!!

ehughes
ehughes Posts: 2
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Well i'm new to this site and i'm hoping this is the end to my cycle of gaining and losing weight. I just can't seem to keep it off. It feels like it dominates my life. It's to the point where i'm no longer happy with anything in my life.....i'm more so just fixated on losing weight. As a university student it's hard at times to eat healthy and work out during the terms due to continuous studying and work. This summer i'm dedicating it to me and hopefully it works out this time.

To all those serious and hard at it......best of luck

Replies

• ehughes
    ehughes Posts: 2
    Well i'm new to this site and i'm hoping this is the end to my cycle of gaining and losing weight. I just can't seem to keep it off. It feels like it dominates my life. It's to the point where i'm no longer happy with anything in my life.....i'm more so just fixated on losing weight. As a university student it's hard at times to eat healthy and work out during the terms due to continuous studying and work. This summer i'm dedicating it to me and hopefully it works out this time.

To all those serious and hard at it......best of luck
  • gynuwyne
    gynuwyne Posts: 132
    Welcome! It sounds like you are very determined and I know you will suceed in all you do.
    Best wishes!
  • welcome fellow newbie.:smile:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Welcome!:flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.