Small Success

Options
wilki089
wilki089 Posts: 38 Member
I know this may not seem like much but to me it's a BIG small success.....My husband and I went to our favorite Mexican restaraunt tonight. I was immediately terrified and running through the menu in my head on the way. Hmm...How can we make it in and out of this fabulous place without damaging our goals and progress?

I am happy to report I made it out logging less than 500 cheese and chip free calories!!!! I GOT THIS!!:wink:
What are your small successes?

Replies

• dewgirl321
    dewgirl321 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Nice job! My small success today was avoiding the Friday morning donuts at work and putting the Butterfinger a coworker gave me this afternoon straight into my desk drawer instead of my mouth! The clementine and cheese I brought for my afternoon snack worked just fine! :happy:
  • slangley12
    Options
    Great Job! My small success was driving past but yet another Tim Horton's.... I avoided the chicken snap wrap and ate the veggies and dip that was in my lunch bag.
  • jennacollette
    Options
    It's completely ok to treat yourself once in a while but it's also important to watch your portion sizes, use these treats to strengthen your will power also ! I have small successes every day since my whole family doesn't eat clean and neither do my friends I am very proud of myself considering how I used to be ! keep up the good work and always remember we are human, we are bound to slip every once in a while, if you don't believe that no one does, that's just not reality lol Allow yourself to forgive and forget and what helps me is to work even harder at the gym it relieves my mind and stress.
  • wilki089
    wilki089 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Nice job! My small success today was avoiding the Friday morning donuts at work and putting the Butterfinger a coworker gave me this afternoon straight into my desk drawer instead of my mouth! The clementine and cheese I brought for my afternoon snack worked just fine! :happy:

Great job!! I think it's important to celebrate the small successes that we struggle with daily but come out victorious!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!