Found old pics.... wow!!

Options
So I was looking on my computer at some old pics cause I was feeling a little down about not working out as much as I should... but, let me just say... I am SUPER proud...lol

Check it out!!!

Dec11todec12_zpsecb0bd37.jpg

dec2011tojan2013_zps6df8278b.jpg

The proof is not always on the scale or what you see in the mirror, but pictures can tell a whole world of difference!!!!! :)

Excuse my silly "tough" face in the picture...lol...

Replies

• LCunkle83
    LCunkle83 Posts: 179
    Options
    Happy Me :)

IMG1128_zps4a14b5bb.jpg
  • klymt918
    klymt918 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous!! Great job, its amazing what can happen in a year!! Just wondering how tall you are??
  • LCunkle83
    Options
    Thank you! 5'5" :)
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    You look really good! Congrats!!!!
  • s_reynolds777
    s_reynolds777 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Great job, looking good! I just did the same thing myself. I actually came across some "before" pictures I took in my bra and underwear a few years ago when I was 263 and now I'm down to 183 going for about 160. I was amazed. I'll probably wait to share those till I'm completely done (if I get brave). It definately gave me a renewed motivation.
  • LCunkle83
    Options
    Thanks guys! :)
  • Mbrowne55
    Mbrowne55 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Great job - you look fantastic!
  • MizCJ84
    MizCJ84 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I bet it felt great to find these old pics. It really puts your weight loss thus far into perspective. You've done an amazing job!
  • LCunkle83
    Options
    Thank you so much!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!