At home exercices?

Options
I'm really busy with school and work for me to join a gym, I was wondering if there were any good at home exercises without having to buy props that I can do to help me lose weight and/or tone up? Preferably in the core and thigh area. I need effective work out's! I'm trying to see results in 3 months, because I'm going a summer vacation. :)

Thanks so much!

Replies

• Nicks_scotland
    Options
    Google "You are your own Gym".

There's a book or an app, all body weight exercises and great for at home training.
  • tommygirl15
    tommygirl15 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    The Insanity program is my go-to home workout. There's also lots of other DVDs and videos on youTube for home workouts.
  • mellypeters09
    mellypeters09 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of issues with juggling work, school, and exercise too!

My friend does insanity and loves it. I personally die every time I do it so I went with the Rockin body work out. It is still done by Shaun T from Insanity but its a lot easier. I find having too hard of a workout discourages me from working out. But don't go with any too easy!

You can also try going to blogilates.com. She has a lot of online videos for exercising and shes so thin and has such a bubbly personality, its hard to NOT be motivated by her to do something!

Its important to find a couple of good workouts to use so that you don't get bored.
  • Azaelia11
    Azaelia11 Posts: 26
    Options
    I've downloaded a lot of videos off the internet so everyday I can just pick a routine of what I wanna do, transfer it onto my USB the night before, then all i have to do is turn on my xbox and i'm good to go :) I've done 5 of Jillian Michaels video's, Shaun T's hip hop abs, and lately I've started Zumba at home. Just if you do that make sure you have a good amount of space haha. I'd say do 30 day shred, then ripped in 30. You'll get amazing results in a month. within the first week of Level 1 30 day shred, i lost 9" and 3lbs doing it everyday. Just try and mix things up now and again for a change though so you don't get bored :) good luck!!