Official Saturday thread!

So what are you doing today?

I'll be hitting the gym before work. Today is my 6th gym day, which means cardio only. 45 minutes of cardio, probably treadmill...then 8.5 hours of work. Tonight is the cheat meal. :D:D:D Haven't decided where we're going yet, but I always enjoy my cheat meals fully!

Replies

• wendyhutchesonwasden
    wendyhutchesonwasden Posts: 140 Member
    Well, today is "Peaches to Beaches" in Georgia. Which is 180 miles of yardsales down the main road, from Baxley to Brunswick. So, I'll probably be hitting that up! After I get off of work that is!
  • sandylion
    sandylion Posts: 451 Member
    Did my week 2 of C25K this am, then off to play in my orchestra, a friendly game of D&D, and then dinner with the in-laws. A jam-packed day full of all kinds of different nerdiness.
  • uk_ja
    uk_ja Posts: 143 Member
    Slept in until 7am. Had breakfast and coffee and I am enjoying the lull before a morning of shopping for groceries and other stuff. This afternoon I plan on running a 5 or 10k, I'll see how I feel once I start and then some yoga after that. tonight will be an action pack evening watching Duck Dynasty.
  • usernameMAMA
    usernameMAMA Posts: 681 Member
    Well, today is "Peaches to Beaches" in Georgia. Which is 180 miles of yardsales down the main road, from Baxley to Brunswick. So, I'll probably be hitting that up! After I get off of work that is!

This sounds fun! Love me some yard sales. It's freezing rain/snow here so I'll be spending the day indoors with my little one:) Maybe some WoW during his naps. :)