new user

Options
Hi I'm Kelly I've been working out and dieting since October and can't seem to loose the weight. I have 50 pounds to loose and have been having some trouble. I previously was on weight watchers however, after 15 weeks and not even loosing 10 pounds I decided to try something new. I'm mainly just exercixing a lot and trying to watch what I'm eating.

Replies

• bonniensamson
    Options
    Hi

Welcome on board.

Lou
  • keely1998
    keely1998 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    this website will really help u, it keeps me motivated
  • twinteensmom
    twinteensmom Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Hello. As you can see, this has really worked for me. Friend me, if you wish. Welcome!
  • Jessika39
    Jessika39 Posts: 35
    Options
    Hi Kelly

My name is Jessica, I am from Puerto Rico. Since I've been using fitness pal, I've been able to keep the weight off. I've lost 30 pounds since March of last year and thanks to this app I've kept it off. But, now I've been trying to loose over 80 pounds that I have left and is been a little hard. Well, hope we can keep in touch and find out if we can help each other or at least get to know one another. Again for my exercises all I do is walking fit with leslie samsone because is easy on my joints. I am 39 years old and 206 pounds. I've been 240 pounds for over seven years and I need to get back in shape before I get any older with the help of God and the people that can support me on my goal.. Well take care, sister. Sincerely, Jessica.
  • scadgirl20
    scadgirl20 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Welcome & good luck. With determination & a great support group you can do this. Please feel free to add me. Anyone on here also please feel free to add me as well. Good luck, everyone!!