Started yesterday... Feeling good!

Options
I know I'm a bit over enthusiastic but even this morning when I went around the shops I actually looked at ingredients rather than price... LOL of course I looked at the prices later :(

My main plan is to buy small and force myself for that extra 10-20 minute walk each day rather than getting a big delivery and just eating all day!

I've set myself a 1400 calorie goal each day (two days ago i ate a pizza that big) :(

Day #1 is over.

Day #2 I feel good about this and WILL lose weight!

Time for a major change in my whole life i think

Nice to meet you all and am just going to go through posts now, please feel free to let me know any tips you guys have for low calorie snacks etc...

Carrot & Cucumber with lightest Philadelphia spread (to dip lol)

Replies

• scadgirl20
    scadgirl20 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Welcome & good luck. With determination & a great support group you can do this. Please feel free to add me. Anyone on here also please feel free to add me as well. Good luck, everyone!!
  • ReddySetLose
    Options
    Good Luck on your journey.....nice to see such positive attitude:smile:
  • fisherman11
    Options
    Watch your portion sizes - when you can weigh your food so you know what 100 g or what ever weight you are eating looks like.

This site is fantastic - do the food diary every day its really helpful

Looking at your pic are you from Scotland - I am in Yorkshire
  • 2014emma30
    Options
    Hi i signed up on friday and loving this site its great . Good luck
  • thetenetwork
    Options
    Watch your portion sizes - when you can weigh your food so you know what 100 g or what ever weight you are eating looks like.

This site is fantastic - do the food diary every day its really helpful

Looking at your pic are you from Scotland - I am in Yorkshire

Sunny Scotland... :)

Week #1 will be a bit of a mess but waiting on scales etc all very low cost so week #2+ will be better lol