new and NEED to lose weight ....

Options
emh83
emh83 Posts: 5 Member
hi everyone :) im emma, i have less than 10 days left being in my twenties :( i have 3 children the youngest being 4 1/2, so for 4 1/2 years i have tried and failed miserably to lose weight.. enough is enough !!!!
i NEED to do it, im going to benidorm exactly 3 month today, would love to lose some weight before then.
im 5ft2 and weigh a shocking 13st7lb ((blush)) i wear a size 16 clothes and sometimes even they are too tight.
im absolutely fed up.
i know people who weigh more than me yet have lovely slim legs, or a nice bottom, yet im just fat allover :(
decided today is the day....
entering my stats online it came up i should aim for 1200 cals per day, however i will earn extra calories by doing excercises when i can.
please help me along the way xxx

Replies

• 2014emma30
    Options
    Hey im new too . I have 2 children and put weight on over the years . I was where you are a year ago i lost over 2 stone last year but need to loss the last stone . I have heard this site is really good so fingers cross it helps . Good luck and you can do it make the time for yourself.
  • meaghan2008
    meaghan2008 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Of course I'll be one of many motivators to you girl ! We got this !
  • June2268
    June2268 Posts: 37
    Options
    Feel free to add me and we can help each other!!!!
  • Annabel_newme
    Options
    Feel free to add me too xx:smile:
  • emh83
    emh83 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    hey :) well day 1 went well, however it is 9pm and im a bit peckinsh but used all of my cals :( must try harder to burn more tomorrow :)
  • VickyO1977
    VickyO1977 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hi add me if you like and trust in yourself eat well stick to your calorie goal and exercise and you will look fab on your holiday x
  • bobble1313
    Options
    Hi. Feel free to add me. The more support the better when we are making life changes :)