80 Lbs lost and Insanity results + Pics

Options
I can't believe I'm posting this online in all my flabby glory but I wanted to share my before and after with you guys cause I know it helped me to hear from real people. So here is my story first.

I'm down about 80 lbs now from my heaviest (263lbs) so I have lost quite a bit before I started Insanity. I started it in October of 2012 and took my before Insanity photo then at 183 lbs. Then after a week I got sick and decided to take some time off from working out and start again in the new year. Well the holidays took a toll on me and when I started insanity the first of the year I weighed in at 193 so I gained 10 pounds in just a few months of eating what ever the heck I wanted. I wish I had taken a new photo then but I didn't. I just took the after photos today and funny thing is I'm back to 183 lbs so I lost 10 pounds doing insanity but you can still tell quite a difference from my other before photo where I was also 183. So to all those people who don't see the scale moving much this should show you that you're still making a difference.

I definately still have some weight to lose but the 2 months of effort put into insanity has helped me on my way. The last photo set is my photo before I started losing weight a couple years ago and a more recent one. I'll post a finished success story when I'm done with my total transformation but I thought this might be interesting to a few and motivation. My goal is to get to 160, then I'll see how I look and feel and go from there. Oh I'm 5' 8" if that makes a difference.

p1460907276-2.jpg

p1460907288-2.jpg

p1460907292-2.jpg

p1460973498-2.jpg

Replies

• gabesgourmet
    Options
    You look amazing!! What an inspiration...I start a beachbody 90 day challenge tomorrow...I am going to refer back to this post whenever I start slacking!! Congratulations.
  • purplecharm
    purplecharm Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Congrats!. You're body is shaping up nicely. I wish you continued success. :flowerforyou:
  • NRF1989
    NRF1989 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great! Awesome Job!
  • WhataBroad
    WhataBroad Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic girl!! Keep it going and you'll be at your goal in no time. =)
  • sheyennelilly
    sheyennelilly Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is really a big difference at the same weight. And congratulations on your weight loss so far. I love that you posted pics. I love to see real women with real bodies having successes. It is such a motivator to me. On days that I struggle, I come here and look at photos and it always gives me a boost. Keep it up!
  • Lana359
    Lana359 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Well done! You look great and look at how small your waist is! :) Keep up the Insane work! ;)
  • s_reynolds777
    s_reynolds777 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the nice comments! Can't wait to be able to share my final transformation.
  • Sunny_fit4life
    Sunny_fit4life Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Your Insanity results are great, and your overall before and after is WOW. I know that's not gramatically correct, but it beats my initial reaction of thinking it was "like whoa" lol
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Great transformation happening!
  • s_reynolds777
    Options
    So I just got a "fitness test" at the gym today to compare my body fat percentage and just from Insanity it has gone down 4.6% from 29.6% to 25%. The instructor who did my pinch test was amazed that it was such a difference with just a few lbs lost!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Congrats....your progress is awesome...and how awesome to finish that program...It's definitely a beast...YOU ROCK
  • atfarmer
    atfarmer Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Fantastic - you look wonderful ! Thanks for sharing your journey.
  • EACullop0921
    Options
    Way to go, girl! Keep it up :)
  • s_reynolds777
    Options
    Thanks guys, it really helps to hear all the positive feedback. Just what I needed to help me keep going!
  • IsleEsme
    IsleEsme Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Great job girl! My first reaction to your first set of pics was how much happier you look. You really have a proud expression on your face! Really great job!!
  • CoraGregoryCPA
    CoraGregoryCPA Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! What a difference in the pics how your clothes get looser. Nice job!
  • julesxo
    julesxo Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    great progress!
  • MandyPhoe
    MandyPhoe Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    You are an absolute inspiration! I gave up on insanity a while back because I fell, landed on my knee wrong and busted it while doing it. I have had a phobia about doing it since.

Looking at your picture are really motivating. Good job!!!
  • breajohnson
    breajohnson Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    wow thats amazing
  • Nic620
    Nic620 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Looking great! Excellent job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!