Hello. :)

Options
My name is Marie and I recently found this site while trying to track what is a normal sodium intake for my father who is on a low sodium diet. I decided to join and keep track of my own progress as I have committed to this low sodium diet with him. I think it's high time that I get healthier so I can take care of him better, take care of me better, have better self esteem and much more energy to keep up with a man like him. He is a retired Marine, 20 year cancer survivor and current cancer patient who is full of energy, bite keeps me on my toes.

I look forward to getting to know you all. :)

Replies

• keely1998
    keely1998 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    thats great to hear your story, my friend introduced me to this website and i really love it, i am a 4 year cancer survivor 2 and my health is very important 2 me
  • psv1012
    psv1012 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Welcome, this has been a true blessing for me. I have had pretty consitant success on MFP, I wish you and your Dad good luck and good health .
  • Cinabean
    Cinabean Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    It's great to have you! And I think your motivation for healthier living is great. Best of luck to you and your dad. Feel free to add me if you want to expand your friend list for motivation and support. :)

And good luck with the sodium. I didn't realize how much I was consuming until I started with this site. Some days are better than others, but it's the one category I consistently go over!! sigh.