Today I joined the overweight club! Yay!

Options
Another one who was classified as obese when I started here 6 weeks ago and am now officially at overweight! I could not be happier! :happy:

Replies

• kge0891
    kge0891 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Congrats that's awesome! If you're excited now, just wait till you can cross over into the normal category!! Keep up the great work :)
  • morticiamom
    morticiamom Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I loved that crossover! Congratulations! I also loved the Plus Size to Regular Size crossover.
  • Cynkane
    Cynkane Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! I can't wait until I can say the same thing.
  • kwcrane
    kwcrane Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I would love to join you club but I have a long way to go just to get out of the obese club.
  • carolynbergen1
    Options
    Yeah, it's a great feeling as all milestones are. We ARE all going to "get there", whatever our goals are. We are determined people for the most part!
  • Fit147
    Fit147 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I cant wait to join that club in 5 pounds! It must feel great...good work!
  • kkaci5
    kkaci5 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! I love the little goals along the way ... I just hit "pre-preg weight with child 3" ... still a bit to go before I hit "really, really overweight" and I can hardly wait!! Keep on keepin' on!
  • lellagella
    lellagella Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Congratulations:)
  • heidihorton
    heidihorton Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I hit this myself not too long ago. Never thought I would be happy to be considered overweight :wink: :laugh:
  • TraceAT
    TraceAT Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Well done!! :drinker: Welcome to the club :flowerforyou:
    I've also passed into the overweight zone too this week :happy:
    Still smiling :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • carolynbergen1
    Options
    Well done!! :drinker: Welcome to the club :flowerforyou:
    I've also passed into the overweight zone too this week :happy:
    Still smiling :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Good for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Job well done. I get so happy and inspired when I see people on here reaching milestones and goals.
  • carolynbergen1
    Options
    Oh and thanks all of you for the congrats! Seems on this thread we are all just getting to a milestone or will be there very soon! I've got a LONG way to go before I hit normal but now I know that with determination and going at a slow and steady pace which is what seems to work for my body, I'll get there. Perhaps won't be in a bikini by the summer but then again, at my age and C-Section scars I won't be wearing one ever again anyway. LOL
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!