It's not weigh in day, but....

Options
I weigh myself everyday, and I know that many say that is wrong but it works for me....I'm a organizational freak and made a spreadsheet for my weight, type of excersize, calorie intake, etc., anyway today I was down 10+ pounds!!! So I had to change it on MFP so that I could be in the "double digits" for the first time even though my weigh in day is Monday.
I'm 59 and have hypothyroid so the pounds jump right on, but really need a big push to get off....I know this is not the "huge" success stories that I read on her constantly, but it is big for me!!

Oh and I got a HRM yesterday so I can be even more of a freak about my calories burned!!! LOL

Replies

• fearlessfatty
    fearlessfatty Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh: :smooched:
  • justahorsen
    justahorsen Posts: 234
    Options
    thanks soo much!!!
  • cesse47
    cesse47 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Keep up the good work!! :flowerforyou:
  • horse11322
    horse11322 Posts: 10
    Options
    WAY TO GO !!!! That is a success story ! One foot in front of another or should I say one mouthful at a time and you will be the HUGE Success story !! Keep up the GOOD eating !!!
  • Robin304
    Robin304 Posts: 64
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss...I also weight daily, it keeps me honest:smile: Keep up the great work!
  • mishiny
    mishiny Posts: 6
    Options
    Congratulations!! I lost 5 the first 7 days here but had actually started and lost 12 lbs before I found this site so I understand wanting to see the double digits :)

I also weigh every day. I've heard mixed stories and hear those that say you shouldn't but you have to do what works for you! Everyone is different. The key is to understand how much you can fluctuate and not let it affect you negatively. I lost 82 lbs at WW weighing every day. As soon as I get off the scales for more than 2 days I am unaccountable and its harder for me to get back on. Before you know it, weeks have passed at I'm up 5 lbs.
  • mitzigirl
    mitzigirl Posts: 5
    Options
    Wow great for you I hear you at 47......keep up the great work
  • caitlin15
    caitlin15 Posts: 28
    Options
    Congratulations! Double digit weight loss is awesome!

I do want to say that I disagree with not weighing in everyday. I wouldn't base your weight loss off of it but it's good to see the routine of your body through the month. For example, what's your heaviest week of the month, extra.

Keep it up!
  • deeann1459
    deeann1459 Posts: 116
    Options
    Virtual high five!
  • horse11322
    horse11322 Posts: 10
    Options
    1075742.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!