Looking for freinds JM workouts anyone???

Options
Ive been using this for a while now & really hoping i get to my goal of 140lbs but need some freinds to help me along the way. I was wondering if any of you do any of the other Jillian Michaels Workouts other than 30 day Shred. I started out with the 30 day shred and now Do Banish Fat Boost Metabolism everyday which is well worth it. If any of you have tried it what kind of results did you achieve im keen to keep at it.

Replies

• weffie11
    weffie11 Posts: 91
    Options
    I've got level 3 of the shred to do, then I think I'm going to do one of the others too
  • MyProgressISYour1Proof
    Options
    I do Jillian's Ripped in 30 do I can try to tighten up my loose skin. It seems to be working. Slowly...I'm on Day 5 of week 2. I do 3 days of the DVD, rest 1 day, and 3 more days. I rest also before I start each new week. If not, I'd be dragging more than I am...
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Options
    I am doing a combination of JM 30 DS and Ripped in 30. I also run and lift weights. I think I'm getting stronger because I can do most of the exercises without stopping or doing the beginner version. Some are still hard, like the jumping lunges and side plank hip raises(on the hand instead of the elbow/arm on floor). I think its helping my running as well. And I love that it incorporates cardio, strength, and abs, all in one. I was missing out on a lot of ab work before these videos.
  • skrakalaka
    skrakalaka Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I have all her DVDs, I switch them up daily.
  • Emmielia
    Emmielia Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I have just restarted the 30 day shred after a failed attempt last month.. I am on day 2 of level 1 so far so good. I know i will ache tomorrow but i hope that should stop by day 4-5. Im not even close to being physically fit yet so this is a big step for me lol.. How did you do during the shred and how does the Do Banish Fat Boost Metabolism DVD work for you?
  • shelbyss133
    shelbyss133 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have the 30 day shred, shed and shred, ripped in 30, killer buns and thighs and the 90 day body revolution! feel free to add me!
  • sky15425
    sky15425 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I do BFBM, 30 day shred, and kickbox fast fix all from Jillian Michaels. I rotate them because I also run.
    I would like to do 30 day shred or BFBM for 30 days straight because I've seen some great results on here.
  • onandoff
    onandoff Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Did the 30DS, doing the Ripped in 30, and adding BanishFatBoostMetabolism about 2 times a week, as it is a great cardio. Haven't tried other of her workouts but I will in the future.
  • MsJourno
    MsJourno Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Level 1, Day 5 here. Sore muscles until yesterday, but feeling way better today. I had an ankle mess up while doing the ellipticals last week, so couldn't do the lunges all the way, sidewise or oblique. Hoping this will get better tomorrow. I can sense my tummy getting firmer. Just need to kick *kitten* on those lunges and pushups.

Enjoying it 200 percent.
  • fruitloop2
    fruitloop2 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I've done the 30DS and I'm doing RI30 and Shred with weights right now.
  • BonnieFife
    BonnieFife Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all your replies, i was really sore by day 3 of 30DS but i dont get that anymore, i just found that it got easier & then to easy, but finding the sweat running of by doing BFBM so i do it every day, weekdays i do approx 35 mins up to the knee crunches, & then do the full workout on a weekend when im having to get the kids out the door, ive added you all as im keen to here the achievements :)