Looking for some friends

Options
Hi, I am back to try to lose some weight. I have been on here since 2011 but lost my motivation early last yr. I lost almost all my friends. I would love some new ones that would help motivate me and I'll do the same for you. I have about 50 pounds I need to lose.

Replies

• lemon104
    lemon104 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'll be your motivation buddy =)
    add me!
  • wheezeybouncer
    wheezeybouncer Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hiya :)

I started here jsut about the end of January this year. I've a long ways to go with my journey yet. I'm in it for the long haul too. I'll friend request you in a minute now x
  • cdswicky
    cdswicky Posts: 43
    Options
    Hey...welcome back. I myself just started with MFP two weeks ago, but I'm really having a positive experience so far. I have lost about 40 lbs over the last 4 years and MFP is helping me maintain now. So even though I'm not losing any more weight, I'd gladly be part of your cheerleading team. A few of my friends have said that I"m motivational to them, so I'll try to help. Give me a shout if you ever need some encouragement.

Good luck Starrlight23.

:)
  • Kingacat
    Kingacat Posts: 33
    Options
    And me!
  • keninf
    keninf Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, we all need a little support!
  • SummerGirl2008
    Options
    Add me! :) I'm on everyday... i need to lose 156. =)
  • cdswicky
    cdswicky Posts: 43
    Options
    This can be done. Just keep picturing the end result and remember to look yourself in the mirror at least once a day and say...".You are Great" You are exactly where you need to be doing exactly what you need to do. A healthier you is on the way!
  • mfrey2012
    mfrey2012 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You got this!! Im not a SAHM but i can totally give motivation - :)
  • Susanm1943
    Susanm1943 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'd consider myself fortunate to have you as my friend. No one can have too many & those who give you support are so very, very important.
  • cindysimp
    cindysimp Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am looking for some motivation as well and can use all the encouragement I can get.... Add me and we can tackle this together. I have a lot to lose!
  • starrlight23
    starrlight23 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone. I believe I added you all.