Time to be healthy!!

Options
Hi everyone my name is Cyndi, I'm 31 years old and 31 pounds ago I was at my heaviest (281.2lbs). I had accepted my weight and the way I was but NO MORE! When I was a teen and before I had kids I weighed 135. I looked good and felt good about myself. After my first child I didn't bother to lose the weight and stayed around 180. Nine years later I had twins and was almost back into my old jeans before I got pregnant with them but ended up gaining 100lbs :( I'm now in nursing school and think how can I promote health and wellness to my patients if I am not healthy myself? I can't!! So on January 2, 2013 I went into this nutrition club called BAM and joined their weight loss challenge and started using the Herbalife products on a daily basis. I am happy to say that I have lost 31 pounds and 18 inches since the challenge started :happy: I have more energy now and am starting to feel FABULOUS!! The thing that makes me the happiest the most is my family and friends saying how good I'm looking and how proud they are of me. I will reach my goal!!

Replies

• TotallyNotBillNye
    Options
    awesome times
  • joannbrunton
    joannbrunton Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I see you have been on MFP since may 2012 and started using herbalife in January 2013...... Had you lost any weight using MFP without herbalife? Have you read the roadmap by "helloitsdan" on MFP? This is so awesome and the weight loss will come if you use it.
  • cyndi_lou_lou
    Options
    Yes but I haven't been faithful to it until Jan.