Looking for friends.

Options
I have lost 16lbs since January through this website but have had to have started again due to a new set of scales telling me I'm a different weight then the other set. Looking for friends. Everyone welcome :)

Replies

• SummerGirl2008
    Options
    Thanks for the add and Congrats on the 16 pound weight loss!!! I have also lost 16! =)
  • georgiamarsh13
    Options
    Thanks for the add and Congrats on the 16 pound weight loss!!! I have also lost 16! =)

Thank you! You too :)
  • Cinabean
    Cinabean Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm always up for more friends if you want to add me. Warning, though...I have a highly sarcastic sense of humor. It's not for everyone. ;)

Congrats on the 16 pounds. That's awesome!
  • fatnomore201220132014
    fatnomore201220132014 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hey! Congrats on the 16 lbs down thus far. I'm always up for new and dedicated friends. Feel freet to add me. :D
  • Trerika
    Trerika Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi! Congratulations on your weight loss. I am also new, like 1 week ago. I would definitely like to make some friends here on MFP as we go through this journey.
  • tastemyrainbow76
    tastemyrainbow76 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You can add me
  • avsgal1921
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • georgiamarsh13
    Options
    Thank you guys! :)
  • fervc6064
    fervc6064 Posts: 77
    Options
    You're off to a good start. Welcome. Feel free to add me.
  • nicearbhaill
    Options
    hey ya well done you...only recently joined MFP but have lost 15 1/2 pounds since Jan. Loving this site so far. Best of luck
  • Desty838
    Desty838 Posts: 1
    Options
    Your welcome
  • Jhs1987
    Jhs1987 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the 16, that's awesome! Feel free to add me, I'm always up for new connections on here. The support is awesome!! :smile:
  • Wii_Crist
    Options
    I would like to be your friend too . it's the same for you guys, feel free :)
  • LeoWildsmith
    Options
    I thought my weight wasn't too bad until I bought some new scales and put them on a tiled floor... OMG over 13 stone! I have been trying various weight loss techniques and have a weigh-in with husband tomorrow. Trying really hard as have to have a hysterectomy next month and want to recover quickly....
  • skybluebakes
    Options
    Feel free to add me :smile:
  • mjtexasrose
    mjtexasrose Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Howdy y'all. I'm a 63 year old great grandmother. Been fighting my weight for years with the weight winning. Now I have taken control. In the past year I have lost 15 pounds, but recently it has been trying to take over again ... can't let that happen. Friends here might be able to help me by providing simple encouragement. I'll have to see how everything is done, but I'm pretty smart for an old Texas gal. I'd just love to be part of your support team too. I'll add all I can. God bless y'all.
  • Miss_Meliss86
    Miss_Meliss86 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss :-) keep it up! I'm always looking for new friends to help encourage them and get encouragement back :-)
  • mjtexasrose
    mjtexasrose Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much. I look forward to supporting each other.
  • debege
    debege Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you would like. I am very new to the site and especially the community part of it. I am still figuring it all out, but i would love some supportive friends.
  • wellsave
    wellsave Posts: 1
    Options
    I will be starting tomorrow. Hope to be able to stay on track with this.