lose 15-20lbs in 4 months..possible?

Options
hellooo everyone! :) I'm down 35lbs since my wt loss journey began in September 2012..i still have about 20lbs left til I reach my goal and I wanted to have this done by July of this yr. so about 4 months. is this possible? how much have you lost in 4 months? thanks in advance!! :) feel free to add me btw ! :)

Replies

• MySlimGoals
    MySlimGoals Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Definitely possible. I've only been going just under a month and nearly lost 15lbs.
  • GamerLady
    GamerLady Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    It's very possible going low carb, sticking to your exercise, and sticking with your calories.
  • brerodriguez85
    Options
    wow that's great! how did u do it?
  • freelancejouster
    freelancejouster Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    It's definitely possible, but perhaps not particularly sustainable, especially if it's a relatively low goal weight that you would be reaching. The last pounds always tend to stick around the longest.
  • PHr34k0wt
    PHr34k0wt Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm working towards the same goal! Hoping to be down 20lbs by July... I think that's about 1lb a week. Add me!
  • TinaSpano
    TinaSpano Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Totally possible! I lost 30 pounds in 5 months and have been maintaining ever since. Lots of exercising so I could be 1,000 cals deficit and still eat the minimum 1200 cal. That's about 2 pounds of loss a week. Still eating every 2 hours, no matter what to boost that metabolism!
  • slimmingteacher
    Options
    yep its very possible!! ive lost 10 pounds in 10 days!! :D
  • VickyO1977
    VickyO1977 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Definitely 2lb per week is healthy and this will more than get you there just keep going
  • Deb_kar
    Deb_kar Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Super possible :) Up exercise, stick to cals. I've hit 2mths since starting and am -23lbs. :)
  • macummins1959
    Options
    I've lost 29 since Jan.1 2013. Yes it can be done.
  • inshapeeasy
    Options
    Losing the safe way 1-2 pounds per week would put you well over 20 lbs. You just need a kick butt exercise regimen and hit your protocols while performing any type of exercise. try some of these warm up exercises, they should help you out

http://www.isefitness.com/exercises/total-body-exercises/warm-exercises-cardio
  • gingameister
    gingameister Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Yep, it can be done! I lost 28lbs in 10 weeks doing the 5:2 plan and exercising more. Whatever way you choose to do it, eat less and move more and you'll do it! Good luck! 8-D
  • brerodriguez85
    Options
    ahhhhh thankyouuuuu!! I am 5'4 and 175..really want to hit that 155 so baddd! I think I can do it especially with my lil team ( you guys ) supporting me lol thankyouu!
  • sleibo87
    sleibo87 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Totally, but I think it also depend on HOW much you have left to lose. I lost on average 8 pounds a month the first 5 months. BUT I also had 50-60 pounds to lose. Now that IM on the last 10-20 it is NOT going that fast at all!!! (i started at 162 at 4'11 so my BMI was like 32, now i weigh around 121-125 depending on the day). But Workout intense 5-6 days a week for an hour, don't cheat and eat clean and healthy and im sure you can do it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!