KFC

Options
Starcovitch
Starcovitch Posts: 6 Member
I like this website, huge help when trying to lose weight! But those KFC ads.. really..!! Guess what I'm craving now.. Thanks guys!

Replies

• Ayeshat
    Ayeshat Posts: 209
    Options
    KFC adverts??? loooool, that's quite an underhanded move but so jokes at the same time.. i haven't seen them
  • winterswish
    winterswish Posts: 162
    Options
    They must think you have excellent willpower. Mine are from for Activia and Lexus. One I don't like and the other I can't afford!
  • Erikalynne18
    Erikalynne18 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    do you mean on the bottom of the mobile app? I've seen them as well lol.
  • mwbulechek
    mwbulechek Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I do not have any ads. You should use an ad blocker.
  • Melo1966
    Melo1966 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I got coupons and am planning to work it into to cals this week. Grilled chicken breast and coleslaw, yum.
  • kborton1122
    kborton1122 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    I actually had KFC today but made smart choices. Grilled chicken breast, bbq baked beans and corn.
  • drchimpanzee
    drchimpanzee Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Pot pie?
  • chels0722
    chels0722 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Kung Fu Cult
  • fairie_marie
    Options
    I know what you mean.. Mine always has White Castle and Red Robin ads! :(
  • drchimpanzee
    drchimpanzee Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Kung Fu Cult

Keg Fulla Coors
  • Missjulesdid
    Missjulesdid Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    I'm not a big fast food person, BUT I have a HUGE weakness for McDonald's Filet O'Fish. they always have a big sale on them during Lent.... This year I've vowed not to indulge even once. AND I'm on a supervised VLCD while I await bariatric surgery and I've been doing great sticking to the plan and don't want to go off plan... I work in a convenience store and often feel temptation during the day and I'll jump on MFP real quick for some motivation from my friends or to read a success story or two.. Two days ago I was struggling and jumped on and what do I see on MFP? A HUGE McDonald's Filet O'Fish ad..... WTF??? That is nothing short of sadistic.
  • chels0722
    chels0722 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Kung Fu Cult

Keg Fulla Coors

Ooh I like that one.... Now a combination of the two....... epic.
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Get your KFC bro. Grilled chicken with a side of green beans and cole slaw, not bad calorie wise. you can even get the fried chicken provided youhave room in your calories. Don't deprive yourself
  • TimeForMe99
    TimeForMe99 Posts: 309
    Options
    Check the stats on the coleslaw - more calories, carbs and fat than the potatoes and gravy (which I prefer anyway).

I'm getting On The Border ads for all you can eat tacos. Now if it came with bottomless margaritas I'd be interested......
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Check the stats on the coleslaw - more calories, carbs and fat than the potatoes and gravy (which I prefer anyway).

I'm getting On The Border ads for all you can eat tacos. Now if it came with bottomless margaritas I'd be interested......

My bad, I don't eat there so idk the nutrition facts
  • clubbybear
    clubbybear Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I don't think I've seen a KFC ad, but I've seen Pizza Hut in the past. I actually like Popeye's chicken way more than KFC.
  • kaittiey
    kaittiey Posts: 4
    Options
    LOL! It sure does not help you fight the cravings! They are annoying!!!! Guess that means we have to be a bit more tough! :)
  • brittanykira
    brittanykira Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    We currently don't have a KFC because it closed in October but they are rebuilding and should be open by the end of the month. I plan on making a visit :)