NSV - It's my birthday

Options
So, another year older. I don't know many people who enjoy getting older expect maybe 17 year olds. As my nan once said though it's better than the alternative.

A year older but also 68 lbs / 4st 12lbs / 30.8 kilograms lighter than this time last year, made a lot of new friends, the happiest and fittest I've ever been in my life, feel like a new person since the start of last year.

Replies

• benol1
    benol1 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday chief.
    And congratulations on your stellar effort.
    You have to keep telling yourself that this **** ain't easy and what you;ve done is incredible.
    Cheers,

Ben
  • NewFrenchFemme
    NewFrenchFemme Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    A very happy birthday! Your achievements are truly inspiring.
  • Tatiyanya
    Tatiyanya Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Happy birthday! And congratulations on your results and achievments during this year.
    The number mightve ticked forward, but your body is defenitely few years younger than year ago.
    Very proud of your effort :)
  • N0703989
    N0703989 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Great News - Happy Birthday :flowerforyou:
  • MySlimGoals
    MySlimGoals Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday! Have a good one!
  • HannahsBestLife
    HannahsBestLife Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY :bigsmile: and congrats on yourt weight loss and fitness :drinker: amazing!!
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday and congrats on your progress to a healthy lifestyle :bigsmile:
  • mummyzena
    mummyzena Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday and great work.xx
  • TillyTick
    TillyTick Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday and very well done.
  • Jane_1705
    Jane_1705 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Big HAPPY BIRTHDAY, and congratulations on your amazing achievement this past year.
    Jane
  • mumreeder
    mumreeder Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday - and losing all that weight will no doubt help add many more to come!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!