Cheat meals!

Options
Alright! Kick *kitten*! It's cheat meal time! What restaurant are you going to? What are you ordering? What are you making for yourself?

Spill it! What is your evil indulgence?

Replies

• silversociety
    silversociety Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    If/when I decide to have a cheat day, I'm doing nachos and beer without a question!
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I had a cheat meal today - some ciabatta, olives, and cheese, and homemade chocolate mousse. Yum!
  • aarikadanielle
    Options
    Big Cheeseburger, or mexican food. Can't decide!
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    we're trying out this new bbq place. i'm getting brisket, my husband is getting ribs and half a chicken, and we're going to share. its a great place, all organic sustainable meat, awesome rubs. should be a good time
  • kuntry_navy
    kuntry_navy Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    mashed potatoes and gravy with any type of roast(beef, pork, deer) and kentucky bourbon
  • hungrypotato
    hungrypotato Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    Cinnabon!
  • EpitomeOfSxy
    EpitomeOfSxy Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    When I get around to having a cheat day it will be wings. I need a good 3 dozen, or more... who knows.
  • ApexLeader
    ApexLeader Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    i've decided my next cheat day is the day i hit my goal
  • brownvs
    brownvs Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I had two ribs, pulled pork, three pieces of three different cakes, a cotton candy icy, beans and rice, two beers and no regrets ;)

And that was just lunch. Mfp estimates it at 1729 calories. My "cheat meals" lately have been around 1700 calories.
  • swat1948
    swat1948 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Cheesecake Factory! Lots and lots of cheesecake!
  • SquidgySquidge
    SquidgySquidge Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I am not due a cheat day but when it's time, I would like an Indian takeaway with a lamb jalfrezi, pilau rice, onion bhaji, garlic naan bread, saag aloo and bombay potatoes. Washed down with a can of full fat coke.

Yes, I would eat all of that. And go back for seconds. And have some chili chocolate for desert. :laugh:
  • EvilDollee
    EvilDollee Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Popeye's spicy chicken, cajun rice and mash potatoes. Ahhhh so good!
  • FitandFab33
    FitandFab33 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I was JUUUUUUST talking about this:

filet Palermo (grilled rare filet stuffed with crabmeat dressing, topped with smoked gouda and a roasted garlic cream sauce)
    sweet potato mash topped with homemade candied pecans
    homemade challah
    a BOTTLE of Plumpjack Reserve Cab
    And flourless chocolate cake with hand-whipped cream

All in all, probably somewhere around 2500 calories, which is why I'm not having it and won't have it. My goals are more important than a few minutes of taste.
  • georgina1970
    georgina1970 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Since when do you have to or need to have a cheat day. If you are following a healthy diet these foods can be included without giving them a bad name. To continue being healthy just limit these foods to once/month! No need to feel guilty about it.
  • georgina1970
    georgina1970 Posts: 333 Member
    Options

filet Palermo (grilled rare filet stuffed with crabmeat dressing, topped with smoked gouda and a roasted garlic cream sauce)
    homemade challah

All in all, probably somewhere around 2500 calories, which is why I'm not having it and won't have it. My goals are more important than a few minutes of taste.

Yes, but one of these in a day would not be a problem!
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    Indian food...palak paneer in abundance, naan, daal and more palak paneer!
  • FitandFab33
    FitandFab33 Posts: 718 Member
    Options

homemade challah

Yes, but one of these in a day would not be a problem!

One of the things from the list? Or one serving of the above? Either way- sure, I could do it, but at the moment it's not a priority. I don't deprive myself of everything, but I'm not going to have that sort of overindulgence for a while either. :-)
  • Mischieviousme777
    Mischieviousme777 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    If I do a cheat day, it's going to be a bona-fide philly style cheesesteak. complete with chop steak, green peppers, onions, and cheez whiz. And then I woke up, got sensible, and decided that- for me- nothing tastes as good as healthy feels.
  • jacquelyn_erika
    jacquelyn_erika Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Right at this very second, if I could have a cheat meal, it would be sushi complimented with a glass of wine...

I am talking 3-4 rolls of sushi, yes I will eat them all, with a starter of miso soup, and I will go out with a bang and get dessert. Self serve frozen yogurt please. Oh yeah, I have no self control so I will get like way too much yogurt with way too many toppings that don't even go together but they all look so good and I don't allow myself to have them normally, so screw it let's get crazy.

....and this is why cheat meals are slowly becoming a thing of the past for me, because I keep spinning my wheels with them and a meal turns into a meal AND dessert, which I am guessing all of this would come close to 2,000-3,000 calories.

So, this past week, I just had frozen yogurt. Baby steps.
  • JamieG8991
    JamieG8991 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Well, as a matter of fact, tomorrow my son and I are going to eat at a chinese buffet. I think I've earned it!! :smile: