NSV from 30 day shred!

Options
leann74016
leann74016 Posts: 242 Member
I'm only on day 7 of level 1 but I can already tell a HUGE difference in the way my shirts fit. I tend to just wear men's hane's brand t-shirts and my large were fitting very snug before I started 30 day shred. Only into day 7 my t-shirt is fitting very loose on me :D YAY! Really hope to see amazing results at the end of 30 days :)

Replies

• chickpeas1
    chickpeas1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    That's great!! I'm on day 2 of level 2, not lost any weight but I have lost inches. Stick with it! :)
  • Toomanytwinkies
    Toomanytwinkies Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome. I have 30 Day Shred so I know how challenging it is.
  • chellebublz
    chellebublz Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    DEFT stick with it. I lost only 6 pounds, but lost 16 inches total and went from a size 24 to a size 18 during 30DS :)
  • PrettyandPolished
    PrettyandPolished Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm only on day 3 and I still do my regular workouts but I feel a difference. My husband tried to do the 30DS with me and couldn't make it through the warm up!
  • TurquoiseSky
    TurquoiseSky Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Any idea where I can download 30DS?
  • PrettyandPolished
    PrettyandPolished Posts: 45 Member
    Options

No idea but I got mine for $7 on Amazon.
  • ninjakowski
    ninjakowski Posts: 158
    Options
    I found the whole thing on youtube. Just do a search.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options

Buy it. It's like 8 bucks.
  • rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    You can view it for free on youtube. All 3 levels are up there seperately. Wlamart and Target generally have the video for about $8 as well.
  • sarabeth120
    sarabeth120 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I saw great results with the shred, so stick with it! :)

You can find all three levels posted on Youtube.
  • Sunny____
    Sunny____ Posts: 214
    Options
    I'm only on day 7 of level 1 but I can already tell a HUGE difference in the way my shirts fit. I tend to just wear men's hane's brand t-shirts and my large were fitting very snug before I started 30 day shred. Only into day 7 my t-shirt is fitting very loose on me :D YAY! Really hope to see amazing results at the end of 30 days :)
    This is motivational. Thanks for sharing. I start 30 day shred in the morning.
  • Emmaj47
    Emmaj47 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 4 of the 30DS level 1. My legs are hurting but I'm working through the pain and loving it! Can't wait to see then end result!
  • leann74016
    leann74016 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 4 of the 30DS level 1. My legs are hurting but I'm working through the pain and loving it! Can't wait to see then end result!

My legs also hurt for 4 workouts but after day 5 I haven't had any pain in my legs and I am pushing my self to watch the girl who does it the hardest way. Keep pushing through the pain! :)
  • bailuna
    bailuna Posts: 56
    Options
    I'm on day 3 of level 1 and I'm sore as hell. But I'm pushing through it and taking less breaks than I was originally. Threads like this give me the motivation to push through it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!