NSV, Compliments of the wife

Options
So this morning I felt like bragging a bit since I'm only a few pounds away from my ultimate goal so I pulled up my tshirt to show my wife the beginnings of my abs showing. She told me I looked good but then asked me to show her what it looked like when I wasn't sucking it in - but I already wasn't. :)

Replies

• glahlstedt
    glahlstedt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Sounds like something my Hubbs would say to me. It's the ones who we love the most, that hurt our feelings the most. :sad:
  • mom2handh1975
    mom2handh1975 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Hope your feelings didn't get hurt. That's an amazing accomplishment! My hubby always acts surprised when he can feel my ab muscles under the layer of fat on my belly. But they ARE there, and he DOES notice, so that's good enough for me! And props for not having to suck it in!!!!!!!!
  • emily356
    emily356 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Yay!! No sucking in is awesome!! A definite NSV!!
  • Kauaiartist
    Kauaiartist Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on being moments away from your goal! I'm sure your wife is thrilled! :flowerforyou:
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    So did you tell her you were not sucking it in? If so..what was her response? I would have been :love: woo baby! look at those abs!! :smooched:
  • Asavitzk
    Asavitzk Posts: 66
    Options
    LOL I did and she laughed. So then I *did* suck it in - and there wasn't much of a difference really. Which...I guess is nice?
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Haha. Awesome. Congrats! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!