Almond Milk

Options
2»

Replies

• HealthyPr10
    HealthyPr10 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I love Almond Milk, I've banned my husband from buying 2% anymore. Ill also take Almond milk over soy milk any day.
  • leasah
    leasah Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I have been buying it for a couple of months now and LOVE it! I made some wholewheat pancakes last weekend with it and you would never know the difference. My favorite breakfast right now is Fiber One Honey Clusters and the almond milk.
  • AlynnP1005
    AlynnP1005 Posts: 195
    Options
    I love almond milk...I have been drinking it for a while because I am lactose intolerant. I usually have it in my protein shake I have most mornings for breakfast. I love soy milk too, but have been eating alot more soy products since going veg so I am sticking to rice and almond milks :)
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Okay so now I am sitting here comparing the almond milk against ff milk and the almond only has 1 gram protein and it is 90 cals and it has fat I know it's healthy fat because of the almonds but I am asking why is it better than ff milk which has more protein and potassium than almond?

I got the silk vanilla almond it's 90 calories a serving. (It does taste better than the soy and rice milk I tried) Now I am just concerned what makes this so much better for you?
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    i LOVE almond milk as well, but I was really disappointed to see how little protein it has in it compared to cow and soy milk. Its like 4 grams per cup or something. And I don't know, I thought its from a freakin' nut right? High in protein right??? Where did it all go? LOL...so I don't buy it as much as I'd like to.
  • luv2run4fun
    Options
    WOOOW!!! :noway: it only cost $2.79 (w/o tax) for 2quarts here!
    LUCKY you! I pay close to $5 a half-gallon here, too!!!!