Most Embarrassing think ever happened to you?

Options
folieeadeuxx
folieeadeuxx Posts: 83 Member
While playing Wii fit with a couple of my friends I laughed so hard, fell on the ground and peed my pants... Haven't lived that one down yet....

Replies

• n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Started a thread admitting to the world I peed my pants, but no one responded! Oh.... wait :(
  • LeanQuest
    LeanQuest Posts: 57
    Options
    While playing Wii fit with a couple of my friends I laughed so hard, fell on the ground and peed my pants... Haven't lived that one down yet....

I think that you have won the award for most embarrssing thing to ever happen to you!
  • tatd_820
    tatd_820 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    LOL! As long as you were having fun! That is all that matters!
  • Bigbill810
    Bigbill810 Posts: 117
    Options
    I was dared to do something obnoxious by a co-worker. Regional and District corporates were paying a visit on that day. I was on my best behavior, until I wasn't watching where I was walking. I was leading the group as they followed, doing that "take a few steps and turn around, walking backwards as I talked" thing. All eyes were on me as the local boss as I talked.

Well, I wasn't as aware of my surroundings as I thought, and walked backwards right into something on the floor. It was big enough to trip me, but it only knocked me off balance. You know how when you lose control in a fall and your body clenches up, bracing for impact? During the tumble, my body clenched...and I blew the biggest fart. Seriously, place the palm of your hand to your mouth and blow hard. It sounded like that. I was horrified, I thought I shat myself. Thankfully, they were working to hold in their laughter, so it worked out.
  • av8artist
    av8artist Posts: 46
    Options
    How about thinking my wife is right behind me, stopping short while reaching back... to grop an older female stranger.
  • lizlkbg
    lizlkbg Posts: 566
    Options
    I was dared to do something obnoxious by a co-worker. Regional and District corporates were paying a visit on that day. I was on my best behavior, until I wasn't watching where I was walking. I was leading the group as they followed, doing that "take a few steps and turn around, walking backwards as I talked" thing. All eyes were on me as the local boss as I talked.

Well, I wasn't as aware of my surroundings as I thought, and walked backwards right into something on the floor. It was big enough to trip me, but it only knocked me off balance. You know how when you lose control in a fall and your body clenches up, bracing for impact? During the tumble, my body clenched...and I blew the biggest fart. Seriously, place the palm of your hand to your mouth and blow hard. It sounded like that. I was horrified, I thought I shat myself. Thankfully, they were working to hold in their laughter, so it worked out.

^^^^ This makes me like you even more
  • lizlkbg
    Options
    How about thinking my wife is right behind me, stopping short while reaching back... to grop an older female stranger.

I grabbed a strange man's hand under similar circumstances!! He was taken quite aback!!
  • KrystalLight03
    Options
    At my eighth grade graduation, I fell down the stairs while walking off stage. No two seconds later, my dad jumped out of his seat and shouted, "I GOT THAT ON TAPE!" No one ever let me live that down.
  • Bigbill810
    Bigbill810 Posts: 117
    Options

You laugh at farts eh? Or was it that I blew *kitten* on corporates?
  • JodiSheree
    Options
    The most embarrassing thing that ever happened to me hands down was the day my mom caught me having sex with my boyfriend.
  • oudixon
    oudixon Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    At my eighth grade graduation, I fell down the stairs while walking off stage. No two seconds later, my dad jumped out of his seat and shouted, "I GOT THAT ON TAPE!" No one ever let me live that down.

What a great dad.... I love it. I would do the same thing. :)
  • missymere
    missymere Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    The most embarrassing thing that ever happened to me was in my early 20s. I was working at a Fortune 500 company, but still a newbie, and a complete dork. Just so happened that I had worn this sort of stretchy pink dress to work that day. I stopped for a pee break before hitting the lunch line. This was during a very heavy stage, mind you. I walked out of the bathroom, took a right down a hallway that was more like a runway in our office building....which was occupied by more than 1000 of my nearest and dearest coworkers. I was curious to see what was on the lunch menu that day, catered by a different Chicago restaurant each day, so I stopped in to the very busy cafeteria. Stood in line for a few minutes. Noticed that the cute intern boys were not standing directly behind me as the line moved forward, they, and 200 of their friends, were standing a distance behind...sort of lagging in an unnatural enough way that I noticed. Anyway, tried not to think anything of it but moved forward with the line. As I was about to approach the counter, and about 500 people had milled about in the time that it took me to get there, I felt a tap on my shoulder. A girl from a different department let me know that my skirt was tucked ALL THE WAY UP into my thong. I had been standing there with my bare butt for over ten minutes! No wonder everyone was hanging back in the line, pointing and quietly joking about my fat, bare, cellulite-ridden butt! BEAT THAT, EM-BARE-*kitten*-ing moments!!! I spent the rest of the day crying, laughing, having heart palpitations UNDER my desk! Imagine what it felt like to show up for work the next day. And for those of you who think that nobody noticed and that it was all in my head, I had comments from my boss and my boyfriend who worked on the other side of the building by the end of the day. This really happened.
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    I took somebody else's kid once

Picked him up. Walked about 3 steps. Realised he wasn't the nephew I was supposed to be watching. Dropped him and walked away.

The sad part was his mother was a few feet away and didn't even notice.
  • lizlkbg
    Options
    I took somebody else's kid once

Picked him up. Walked about 3 steps. Realised he wasn't the nephew I was supposed to be watching. Dropped him and walked away.

The sad part was his mother was a few feet away and didn't even notice.

OMG that was me.
  • lizlkbg
    Options

You laugh at farts eh? Or was it that I blew *kitten* on corporates?

I have the same sense of humor as my 9 year old son. *shrugs* :)
  • sarahbeerk
    Options
    :noway:
  • sarahbeerk
    Options
    :blushing: