New-ish

Hey all. My name is Felicia. This is my second go around here. I last logged on 22 months ago. I have come to realize I don't really have the drive to get to a healthier me. Lazy, lack of drive or just to tired-Yep all apply. With that said what gives me the right to just give up??
So I'm back.

Weighing in a 199
Goal weight 150-155
Immediate goal ..support
Short term goal.... workout 3X week
Long term goal... tools to being healthy and happy

Please don't think that I am not taking this serious. I am fed with myself and need attainable goals that will keep me motivated. Looking for HONEST caring support with others who are looking for the same.
Thanks for reading:)

Replies

• Hi Felicia!

I am also back for a second go around!
    I find if you have something keeping you here, run with it!
    Feel free to add me!! Always looking for more and more friends to motivate and support!! for some of that in return :flowerforyou:
  • _CHRISTIE_
    _CHRISTIE_ Posts: 237 Member
    Hi Felicia.... your story sound so much like mine... been back for a week... had a really rough last year and gained back the 50 lbs that I had lost the year before... I am now at my highest weight since I was pregnant... I'm having to start completely over... Please feel free to add me.... we can do this journey together... going to be a long journey but I am confident that it can be done... good luck to you!!