Saturday Night Losers Thread...What's your excuse?

Options

Replies

• Colorfan
    Colorfan Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    No girlfriend, no friends, works all done for the night.

Not much to do, really.
  • jenny3073
    jenny3073 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    My party days are LONG over, and the bf has to work, but we're getting ready for an exciting Sunday morning of grocery shopping LOL
  • JennyLW99
    Options
    Tired of watching Sponge Bob with my 3 yr old. She is the only one not sick and doesn't understand the value of quiet-time when you're ill.
  • mains_adam25
    mains_adam25 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    only single one in my group of friends so they are all out with each other lol
  • kms1320
    kms1320 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    My 3 (almost 4! year old just went to bed. I had a great night playing with him.. I don't get to play with him enough.
  • fitniknik
    fitniknik Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Leaving on a jet plane at 630am... yep I just did that. Going to Charleston SC for the first time ever for work (any good places to eat out there) AND I am a loser and sliced my hand open with a very sharp kitchen knife last night so I cant go bowling with my friends, and I am old. That is all
  • emsgrace546
    Options
    Avoiding homework :)
  • Shananigans_
    Shananigans_ Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    Single mom, no social life
  • MsKriss281
    MsKriss281 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm at work finishing up another twelve hour shift and this is one of the few websites they haven't blocked yet. I'm sure eventually it will happen though. I never underestimate their ability to stamp out all enjoyment from my life.
  • SueSlick
    SueSlick Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    just got home from my daughter's HS play...finally getting on here to log. I'm actually kind of stoked to be on here at night! Woot!!
  • mahirob
    mahirob Posts: 35
    Options
    Working. Completely unfortunately. Nice seven day work week this week... ugh...
  • folieeadeuxx
    folieeadeuxx Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    No girlfriend, no friends, works all done for the night.

Not much to do, really.

Story of my life!
  • av8artist
    av8artist Posts: 46
    Options
    Trying to catch up on homework after cleaning up a computer virus.
  • MsKriss281
    Options
    Working. Completely unfortunately. Nice seven day work week this week... ugh...

Same here. I need a vacation.
  • ghhosstt
    ghhosstt Posts: 112
    Options
    Sometimes I like staying in, cocooned in blankets, sipping tea and reading a good book. Spending time alone is my way to unwind, and I like my own company. No excuse needed. ;)
  • MsKriss281
    Options
    And now for my work-out, I shall begin Inventory and try to complete it in 30 minutes. Ready, Set, GO!
  • mommycordillia
    Options
    single mom with no friends
  • zillah73
    zillah73 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Oddities is on Saturday night and I have a crush on Ryan Matthew Cohn. Plus, I like going to the gym Saturdays because I have the place all to myself.
  • chirpinggalaxy
    Options
    Hubby is working out of town. On our anniversary. There are cookies in the kitchen and the computer is keeping me away from them.
  • JerseyGirl081
    JerseyGirl081 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Pure laziness! :bigsmile: