Getting fit

Options
i am trying to get fit and in shape for my wedding next year does anyone have any ideas on a healthy way of doing it ?

Replies

• marybethbeech
    Options
    I'm getting in shape for my wedding too! I've been counting calories and doing the 30 day shred. It seems to be working. The video can usually be found for $10 or less. You should try it!
  • RWilliams_Fit
    RWilliams_Fit Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    CARDIO CARDIO CARDIO...cut calories and start weight lifting!! good luck :) and congrats!!
  • porkchopz
    porkchopz Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Couch to 5k, cross train with other cardio and weight training!
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    All of the above is great!

I am doing the Shred 30 day too and have seen a huge difference. I also go speed walking every lunch break and it may sound silly, but everytime I go to the rest room, I do 25 squats and 25 push ups off the bathroom counter. It made all the difference when I started the Shred, I had no problem with all the lunges and squats.

Wish you the best! This is absolutely a great site with great people!!!
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    All of the above is great!

I am doing the Shred 30 day too and have seen a huge difference. I also go speed walking every lunch break and it may sound silly, but everytime I go to the rest room, I do 25 squats and 25 push ups off the bathroom counter. It made all the difference when I started the Shred, I had no problem with all the lunges and squats.

Wish you the best! This is absolutely a great site with great people!!!