New Friends Wanted

Options
Hey there I am new here and after some support friends to help me through my journey :-) Looking forward to hearing from you.

Replies

• funkydora
    Options
    Hi, i am looking for some mutual support too. Registered on here a while ago but have decided now is the time to start using the site properly and am determined to really go for it this time! Please feel free to add me if you would like ????
  • angelicscars
    angelicscars Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a request x
  • baybeeboo
    baybeeboo Posts: 65
    Options
    Hey Ladies!

I'm always after support and motivation! Add men if you like! We can do it together :)
  • ursiestar
    ursiestar Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hello there

I am also always up for some support and new ideas. Started using mfp properly about two weeks ago and luvin it!

Feel free to add me as well :smile:
  • VasylP
    VasylP Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Well let's put it this way. I have never met such a bunch of supporting people in a long time. Sure there are a few whiners around, and a few toxic people it is is easy to ignore them. Read my profile and add me as a friend if you like! I try to be positive about things in general and life. Welcome to MFP! :smile:
  • Anthony110101111110001101
    Options
    Sent you a FR :smile:
  • stepnerd
    stepnerd Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi All! If I haven't sent you a friend request, feel free to send me one :)
  • Apples38
    Apples38 Posts: 54
    Options
    All feel free to add me, on here every day! X
  • Lauren518s
    Options
    you can add me too i'm also out here every day!
  • plc3
    plc3 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi Lauren,
    I just started this morning and would love to support eachother, with food and exercise :)
    Leslie :)
  • ArizonaKitten
    ArizonaKitten Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I just started (AGAIN) this morning, determined to stick it through this time. I would love some friends to help keep me on track. Anyone feel free to add me as a friend :smile:
  • utkarshatheya
    Options
    Hello there

Feel free to add me as well